The leeks of the skin must be treated in time before the problem spreads to other parts of the body: here are some natural remedies to get rid of it!
A disorder that can appear for various reasons, such as a malfunction of the immune system or excessive fatigue and stress, and can be treated with natural remedies: these are leeks of the skin! Care should be taken, as these are contagious and appear due to a virus that is part of the papillomavirus (HPV) family.
The parts of the body most affected are the feet and hands and, especially if they appear on the sole of the foot, they can become quite painful. That’s why it is important to take care of it from the first moment and get rid of it with some natural remedies. Let’s find out which ones!
7 natural remedies for skin leeks and warts
• Garlic. The most common grandmother’s remedy is the use of a crushed garlic applied then on the affected part. Alternatively, there are garlic capsules that must be swallowed at least 3 times a day.
Carrots. A mixture obtained from grated carrots and a little olive oil is excellent to apply on leeks for at least half an hour a day.
• Aloe vera. We have ascertained that aloe vera gel can be useful in many cases and it is essential to always have one on hand. If applied with the help of a cotton ball on the affected area, the problem can be eliminated after a few days.
• Castor oil . In addition to being perfect for strengthening the eyelashes , it is suitable for leeks that appear on the hands and can be applied at least 2 times a day.
• Banana. The peel of this fruit must be applied with gauze in order to “block” it over the problem and make it act all day.
• Lemon and onion. We chop an onion and take some lemon juice: we apply the juice on the leek of the skin and cover it with the chopped onion. This remedy should be carried out 2 times a day with a total duration of one hour.
• Tomato. The raw tomato applied is an ancient remedy of our grandmothers against skin leeks. Do at least 10 minutes a day, until the problem completely disappears.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Butterbur: many benefits of the plant, but beware of contraindications
A natural remedy used since ancient times, butterbur should never be taken without medical advice: let's see its properties. Plant...
Tuna meatballs: the recipe for a tasty second course
The recipe for tuna meatballs: find out how to make a quick second course with just a few ingredients. Here...
Delicious and traditional: here are all the secrets for a great amatriciana!
Pasta all'amatriciana: the original Roman recipe ideal for any occasion. Are you ready to discover all its secrets? Are you...
Lamingtons, the original recipe of Australian sweets
Let's find out how to prepare lamingtons, Australian coconut sweets with jam, chocolate and coconut, a real delicacy. Australian lamingtons...
How good is the Graukase cheese soup from South Tyrol
We prepare the Graukase cheese soup, a typical Italian product made only with genuine ingredients linked to the territory. Graukase...
Fashion1 week ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Fashion7 days ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Fashion6 days ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe