The leeks of the skin must be treated in time before the problem spreads to other parts of the body: here are some natural remedies to get rid of it!
A disorder that can appear for various reasons, such as a malfunction of the immune system or excessive tiredness and stress, and can be treated with natural remedies: these are leeks of the skin! Care should be taken, as these are contagious and appear due to a virus that is part of the papillomavirus (HPV) family.
The parts of the body most affected are the feet and hands and, especially if they appear on the sole of the foot, they can become quite painful. That’s why it’s important to take care of it from the first moment and get rid of it with some natural remedies. Let’s find out which ones!
7 natural remedies for skin leeks and warts
• Garlic. The most common grandmother’s remedy is the use of a crushed garlic then applied on the affected part. Alternatively, there are garlic capsules that must be swallowed at least 3 times a day.
Carrots. A mixture obtained from grated carrots and a little olive oil is excellent to apply on leeks for at least half an hour a day.
• Aloe vera. We have ascertained that aloe vera gel can be useful in many cases and it is essential to always have one on hand. If applied with the help of a cotton ball on the affected area, the problem can be eliminated after a few days.
• Castor oil . In addition to being perfect for strengthening the eyelashes , it is suitable for leeks that appear on the hands and can be applied at least 2 times a day.
• Banana. The peel of this fruit must be applied with gauze in order to “block” it over the problem and make it act all day.
• Lemon and onion. We chop an onion and take some lemon juice: we apply the juice on the leek of the skin and cover it with the chopped onion. This remedy should be carried out 2 times a day with a total duration of one hour.
• Tomato. The applied raw tomato is an ancient remedy of our grandmothers against skin leeks. Do at least 10 minutes a day, until the problem completely disappears.
ultimo aggiornamento: 04-03-2020