Cauliflower and mozzarella flans with grated parmesan: the recipe for preparing a delicious pie, to be served as an appetizer or side dish.
Perfect for making the most of one of the typical vegetables of the winter season, here is the recipe for preparing excellent cauliflower and mozzarella flans flavored with grated Parmigiano Reggiano. The flans prepared following this recipe can be served as an appetizer, side dish or main course. If you prefer, you can cook the flan in a baking dish and make the different portions immediately after cooking. Let’s immediately see all the steps in the preparation of this quick and easy recipe for the appetizer.
Preparation of the cauliflower pie
- To prepare the cauliflower flan without bechamel, start by boiling the cauliflower in lightly salted boiling water until it softens, then drain and mash it with the prongs of a fork to purée it.
- Separately, beat the eggs with the salt and grated Parmesan.
- Add the beaten eggs to the cauliflower puree, then add the diced mozzarella and chopped parsley. Mix well in order to mix all the ingredients.
- Grease the cups with olive oil and sprinkle them with breadcrumbs.
- Pour the mixture into the bowls, level it well and sprinkle with more breadcrumbs. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C and cook for about 35-40 minutes .
- When cooked, remove the single portions of baked cauliflower flan from the oven, let it cool for a few moments and serve. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, we advise you to try the delicious light cauliflower meatballs in the oven .
These light flans (but not too much) can be kept in the refrigerator for a maximum of 1-2 days and well covered with cling film. Put them in the oven for a few minutes to heat before serving them again. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...