Cauliflower and mozzarella flans with grated parmesan: the recipe for preparing a delicious pie, to be served as an appetizer or side dish.
Perfect for making the most of one of the typical vegetables of the winter season, here is the recipe for preparing excellent cauliflower and mozzarella flans flavored with grated Parmigiano Reggiano. The flans prepared following this recipe can be served as an appetizer, side dish or main course. If you prefer, you can cook the flan in a baking dish and make the different portions immediately after cooking. Let’s immediately see all the steps in the preparation of this quick and easy recipe for the appetizer.
Preparation of the cauliflower pie
- To prepare the cauliflower flan without bechamel, start by boiling the cauliflower in lightly salted boiling water until it softens, then drain and mash it with the prongs of a fork to purée it.
- Separately, beat the eggs with the salt and grated Parmesan.
- Add the beaten eggs to the cauliflower puree, then add the diced mozzarella and chopped parsley. Mix well in order to mix all the ingredients.
- Grease the cups with olive oil and sprinkle them with breadcrumbs.
- Pour the mixture into the bowls, level it well and sprinkle with more breadcrumbs. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C and cook for about 35-40 minutes .
- When cooked, remove the single portions of baked cauliflower flan from the oven, let it cool for a few moments and serve. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, we advise you to try the delicious light cauliflower meatballs in the oven .
These light flans (but not too much) can be kept in the refrigerator for a maximum of 1-2 days and well covered with cling film. Put them in the oven for a few minutes to heat before serving them again. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!