Small glasses of buffalo mousse and rocket: a fresh appetizer, perfect for opening your dinners or for an aperitif with friends.
The little glasses of buffalo mousse and rocket are perfect for those looking for delicious appetizers to enrich their quick summer menus. Single-portion appetizers are among the most popular cooking ideas for the summer and these simple appetizers are also perfect for those with little manual skills in the kitchen or simply little time to spend between forks and knives. I recommend that you keep the glasses of mousse in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Preparation of little glasses of buffalo mousse for cold appetizers
- To prepare the small glasses of salty mousse, start by cutting the mozzarella into cubes then place it in a glass with high sides and blend with the help of an immersion blender.
- Add as much whole milk as necessary to obtain a thick and homogeneous mousse.
- Divide the buffalo mousse on the bottom of four single-portion glasses and prepare the rocket sauce : place the rocket, lemon juice, olive oil, parmesan and salt in the glass used previously. Blend also in this case until you have obtained a homogeneous sauce.
- Distribute the rocket sauce in the four small glasses and finish by decorating with the chopped tomatoes and seasoned with a few rocket leaves, salt, oil and pepper to taste.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve your appetizers. Enjoy your meal.
If you liked this recipe you can also try the one to prepare the buffalo mozzarella caprese .
We recommend tasting these salty glasses as soon as they are ready and a few hours after making them. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer instead.