Snickers cake is a no-bake dessert that is easy to prepare and perfect for all occasions. Here is our recipe.
Cream, caramel and peanuts , all enriched with chocolate. This is how your mouth is already watering and the connection with the classic bars is immediate. But we wanted to go further and prepare a fabulous Snickers cake, without cooking and perfect for all occasions. To the detriment of the appearance, it is really simple to prepare and once you try it you will agree with us.
This recipe, in preparation, is reminiscent of a cheesecake, but no thickeners or other special ingredients will be needed. Everything lies in the balance between the various flavors and in the crunchiness given by the peanuts , a fundamental ingredient for the success of the dessert. Let’s see all the steps to prepare it together!
Preparation of the Snickers cake recipe
- Chop the cookies with a food processor until they are reduced to flour.
- Then add the melted butter and mix to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Transfer it to the bottom of a 22 cm diameter opening pan and press with the back of a spoon to obtain a uniform base.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, whip 400 g of cream with an electric whisk then add a couple of tablespoons of Nutella taken from the total.
- Pour everything on the biscuit base, leveling the surface.
- Put back in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the caramel by melting the toffee candies with the remaining cream .
- Once cold, pour it over the cake.
- Complete the decoration with the remaining Nutella (if it is too hard to let it run, heat it for a few moments in a bain-marie or pass it in the microwave for 7 seconds without the cap).
- Finally, distribute the peanuts .
If you liked this recipe inspired by snacks, we recommend you also try the Mars cake : you will not be disappointed.
Snickers cake can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. We advise you to serve it very cold.