Gluten-free sofficini stuffed with spinach spinach: the ingredients and all the steps to prepare a delicious and perfect second course for the whole family!
Today we offer you the recipe for making gluten-free sofficini, delicious bundles and also suitable for those who are intolerant to gluten. Below you will find the version with spinach and Parmesan stuffing, an excellent idea to let even the little ones eat vegetables who do not always appreciate them. As an alternative to this filling, however, you can choose the one you prefer.
Preparing sofficini gluten homemade
- First, boil the milk with the butter in a saucepan, when it boils, add the flour, xanthan and a pinch of salt and mix with a ladle to form a ball.
- Put the dough in a bowl and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, melt a knob of butter in a pan, sauté the spinach for a few moments to soften them, then add the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Mix well and remove from the heat.
- Roll out the now cold dough on a work surface so as to obtain a sheet of about 3 mm .
- With a coffee saucer, cut the discs and stuff them with Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- Close in a crescent shape, seal the edges well and pass the sofficini in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry your sofficini in hot oil turning them to cook on both sides.
- Lift gently with a slotted spoon, drain the excess oil and serve hot, enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, you can prepare the gluten-free vegetable plumcake .
These sofficini should be enjoyed at the moment , as soon as they are fried, hot and crunchy. If you want (and if you have used all fresh ingredients) you can freeze them in the freezer before cooking and fry them without defrosting them when needed and in boiling oil.