Gluten-free sofficini stuffed with spinach spinach: the ingredients and all the steps to prepare a delicious and perfect second course for the whole family!
Today we offer you the recipe for making gluten-free sofficini, delicious bundles and also suitable for those who are intolerant to gluten. Below you will find the version with spinach and Parmesan stuffing, an excellent idea to let even the little ones eat vegetables who do not always appreciate them. As an alternative to this filling, however, you can choose the one you prefer.
Preparing sofficini gluten homemade
- First, boil the milk with the butter in a saucepan, when it boils, add the flour, xanthan and a pinch of salt and mix with a ladle to form a ball.
- Put the dough in a bowl and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, melt a knob of butter in a pan, sauté the spinach for a few moments to soften them, then add the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Mix well and remove from the heat.
- Roll out the now cold dough on a work surface so as to obtain a sheet of about 3 mm .
- With a coffee saucer, cut the discs and stuff them with Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- Close in a crescent shape, seal the edges well and pass the sofficini in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry your sofficini in hot oil turning them to cook on both sides.
- Lift gently with a slotted spoon, drain the excess oil and serve hot, enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, you can prepare the gluten-free vegetable plumcake .
These sofficini should be enjoyed at the moment , as soon as they are fried, hot and crunchy. If you want (and if you have used all fresh ingredients) you can freeze them in the freezer before cooking and fry them without defrosting them when needed and in boiling oil.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Some nice and quick ideas for the easiest and most beautiful 18 year old hairstyles to wear. Coming of age...
Tiramisu without mascarpone: if you haven’t tasted it yet, you are in time to fix it
The recipe for tiramisu without mascarpone is an alternative to the more classic spoon dessert, here's how to prepare it!...
Shorts know no age and can be worn without worries even at 50
Like love, shorts have no age and are worn even at 50, focusing on the right models. Who said that...
Tasty pumpkin and speck pasta: the first dish of autumn
Do you want delicious first courses? Pasta with pumpkin and speck is the one for you! Here's how to prepare...
Sarcopenia, what it is: symptoms and treatment of the disease
What is sarcopenia? Pathology involving the muscular system, involves a gradual loss of autonomy: symptoms and causes. Sarcopenia is a...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Fashion1 week ago
Ode to the maxi dress of summer 2022, a mix and match of elegance and comfort
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?