The potato burger is a valid alternative to the classic meat burger. Try it in a sandwich or accompanied by a salad.
I love the potato burger because it’s simple and flavorful. To prepare it, very few ingredients are enough and the result will appeal to young and old alike . The protagonists of the dish are the potatoes, flavored with fresh herbs and grated cheese. To top it all, gluten-free burger buns , a slice of eggplant and some fried cheese.
Of course, it cannot be defined as a light recipe, but its flavor will captivate you at the first bite and the stringy cheese will give the final touch. Let’s see how to prepare it together!
How to make the potato burger
- First, boil the peeled potatoes in plenty of salted water. Test the cooking by piercing them with a knife: they must be yielding. The cooking times are approximately 30 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are ready, mash them with the special tool, then let them cool.
- Add the chopped aromatic herbs, grated cheese, egg and sliced spring onion. Finally, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix quickly in order to obtain a homogeneous mixture then start adding breadcrumbs until you get a non-sticky dough , workable with your hands.
- Divide it into four parts and form the hamburgers with a 10 cm diameter pasta bowl.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with a drizzle of oil.
- Bake the potato burgers in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- In the meantime, devote yourself to the preparation of the cheese. Coat the slices with breadcrumbs and fry them in a drizzle of oil. One minute on each side will be enough to obtain a delicious stringy cheese.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and when the hamburger is ready, place it on the bottom, preceded by a little salad, a slice of tomato and a veil of mayonnaise.
- Finally add the melted cheese.
- Close and serve hot.
The perfect accompaniment to any self-respecting burger is French fries !
Enjoy this freshly made and still nice sandwich warm and crunchy.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison