Spaghetti poor is a seemingly simple first course. In fact, this recipe is tasty and full of ingredients with a Mediterranean and genuine flavor.
Are you looking for a simple and quick first course to prepare? The easy recipe for spaghetti poor is the one for you. Ready in a few minutes it is simple to make, because the ingredients that compose it are simple. In this dish, only genuine products linked to the Italian Mediterranean tradition are used. Also called the poor man’s pasta, it is made with breadcrumbs, anchovies, capers, black olives, onion, chilli, all ingredients readily available to anyone.
Have we already convinced you? Then let’s move on to the original recipe procedure.
Preparation of the poor spaghetti recipe
- To start, fill a saucepan with water. Salt it and put it on the stove to boil it.
- In the meantime, start preparing the sauté. Fill the bottom of a pan with olive oil. Add the finely chopped red onion and garlic.
- Let it sauté and stir from time to time.
- When the pot with water comes to a boil, pour the spaghetti and let them cook for the time indicated on the package.
- Carefully wash the capers and anchovies and add them to the sauté (which continues to cook).
- Clean the chilli and chop it, add it to the rest. Cook over low heat until the anchovies melt , stirring occasionally. Then, turn off.
- In a separate pan, pour the breadcrumbs and toast it for a few minutes.
- When the pasta is well cooked, drain it and set aside a ladle of cooking water.
- Add the black olives and chopped parsley to the sauté. Add the spaghetti and sauté for a few minutes .
- Cover with the breadcrumbs and add a ladle of cooking water. Stir to mix everything, then you can serve.
In the end, this poor pasta with breadcrumbs is incredibly crunchy, as well as flavorful. The best advice is to consume it immediately after preparation. In case you have some leftovers, you can keep it in the fridge , in an airtight container, for a maximum of 1 day .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...