Spaghetti poor is a seemingly simple first course. In fact, this recipe is tasty and full of ingredients with a Mediterranean and genuine flavor.
Are you looking for a simple and quick first course to prepare? The easy recipe for spaghetti poor is the one for you. Ready in a few minutes it is simple to make, because the ingredients that compose it are simple. In this dish, only genuine products linked to the Italian Mediterranean tradition are used. Also called the poor man’s pasta, it is made with breadcrumbs, anchovies, capers, black olives, onion, chilli, all ingredients readily available to anyone.
Have we already convinced you? Then let’s move on to the original recipe procedure.
Preparation of the poor spaghetti recipe
- To start, fill a saucepan with water. Salt it and put it on the stove to boil it.
- In the meantime, start preparing the sauté. Fill the bottom of a pan with olive oil. Add the finely chopped red onion and garlic.
- Let it sauté and stir from time to time.
- When the pot with water comes to a boil, pour the spaghetti and let them cook for the time indicated on the package.
- Carefully wash the capers and anchovies and add them to the sauté (which continues to cook).
- Clean the chilli and chop it, add it to the rest. Cook over low heat until the anchovies melt , stirring occasionally. Then, turn off.
- In a separate pan, pour the breadcrumbs and toast it for a few minutes.
- When the pasta is well cooked, drain it and set aside a ladle of cooking water.
- Add the black olives and chopped parsley to the sauté. Add the spaghetti and sauté for a few minutes .
- Cover with the breadcrumbs and add a ladle of cooking water. Stir to mix everything, then you can serve.
In the end, this poor pasta with breadcrumbs is incredibly crunchy, as well as flavorful. The best advice is to consume it immediately after preparation. In case you have some leftovers, you can keep it in the fridge , in an airtight container, for a maximum of 1 day .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...