Spaghetti poor is a seemingly simple first course. In fact, this recipe is tasty and full of ingredients with a Mediterranean and genuine flavor.
Are you looking for a simple and quick first course to prepare? The easy recipe for spaghetti poor is the one for you. Ready in a few minutes it is simple to make, because the ingredients that compose it are simple. In this dish, only genuine products linked to the Italian Mediterranean tradition are used. Also called the poor man’s pasta, it is made with breadcrumbs, anchovies, capers, black olives, onion, chilli, all ingredients readily available to anyone.
Have we already convinced you? Then let’s move on to the original recipe procedure.
Preparation of the poor spaghetti recipe
- To start, fill a saucepan with water. Salt it and put it on the stove to boil it.
- In the meantime, start preparing the sauté. Fill the bottom of a pan with olive oil. Add the finely chopped red onion and garlic.
- Let it sauté and stir from time to time.
- When the pot with water comes to a boil, pour the spaghetti and let them cook for the time indicated on the package.
- Carefully wash the capers and anchovies and add them to the sauté (which continues to cook).
- Clean the chilli and chop it, add it to the rest. Cook over low heat until the anchovies melt , stirring occasionally. Then, turn off.
- In a separate pan, pour the breadcrumbs and toast it for a few minutes.
- When the pasta is well cooked, drain it and set aside a ladle of cooking water.
- Add the black olives and chopped parsley to the sauté. Add the spaghetti and sauté for a few minutes .
- Cover with the breadcrumbs and add a ladle of cooking water. Stir to mix everything, then you can serve.
In the end, this poor pasta with breadcrumbs is incredibly crunchy, as well as flavorful. The best advice is to consume it immediately after preparation. In case you have some leftovers, you can keep it in the fridge , in an airtight container, for a maximum of 1 day .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...