The recipe for spaghetti with garlic, oil and chilli with the Thermomix, can be customized with delicious variations.
Among the quick and easy recipes, spaghetti with garlic, oil and chilli pepper are perhaps the most popular. This first, typical of the Italian table, represents not only a tasty dish, but often also a dinner saver when you are short of ideas. Yet in its simplicity it is really an exquisite and very fast recipe, especially if you prepare spaghetti with garlic, oil and chilli with the Thermomix.
It is prepared in no time and requires simple ingredients, which must however be of excellent quality. Choose well the extra virgin olive oil to use and pay attention to the cooking of the spaghetti : al dente they are perfect. If you love the flavor of garlic, you can increase the dose, adding a clove, for each diner. In any case, it must never burn, otherwise it will transfer a bitter taste to your dish.
Preparation of spaghetti with garlic, oil and chilli with the Thermomix
1. Wash the parsley and keep some leaves, which will be used for the dish.
2. Put the garlic cloves, parsley and red pepper in the jug if you like it,
by operating the Thermomix for 5 seconds at speed. 7 .
3. Add the olive oil and set 100 ° C at speed 1 for 5 minutes .
4. Add the water, salt according to your needs and boil for 9 minutes at 100 ° C at speed. 1 .
5. It’s time to add the pasta through the hole in the lid. Set the cooking time following the instructions on the package, at 100 ° C speed. Soft counterclockwise .
5. Check if the pasta is cooked to the right point. The result must be a lacquered, creamy, and not soupy spaghetti. If the pasta has not yet risen to the right point, complete cooking by adding a few minutes at Varoma temperature.
6. Serve decorating with parsley leaves previously left aside.
Despite its simplicity, this dish also lends itself to many variations . For example, you can change the pasta format, choosing linguine, tonnarelli, or trying the short one. The recipe for spaghetti with garlic and oil can be enriched with anchovy fillets, crunchy breadcrumbs and oregano, or for lovers of contrasts, try adding a grated fresh lemon. A Sicilian variant invites you to add a final sprinkling of pecorino.
The garlic and oil pasta can be kept in the fridge for the next day . Just transfer it to a pan, with a drizzle of olive oil, letting it heat for three or four minutes.
If you have a little more time, you can always prepare a classic recipe for the first course !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...