The spelled salad with vegetables is a very simple dish to make and ideal for any occasion, perfect for those who follow a vegan or light diet.
Today we prepare an exquisite spelled salad with vegetables, a colorful and inviting dish, perfect for vegans or anyone looking for something tasty and light at the same time. This is a course that can be enjoyed either hot, instead of a first course or risotto, or as a single dish.
In today’s recipe we will use carrots, courgettes, peppers and cherry tomatoes that we will lightly sear in a pan to keep the vegetables crunchy. Try this 100% VEG dish: if you want, you can also prepare it in advance and then enjoy your cold spelled salad!
Preparation of spelled salad with crunchy vegetables
- To start preparing this recipe, cook the spelled in plenty of salted water for the time indicated on the package. Meanwhile, start cleaning the vegetables.
- Cut the peppers in half by removing all the white parts and the internal seeds, then clean the carrots by removing the outer skin.
- At this point, cut the vegetables into thin strips. Sauté the vegetables in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil over high heat for a few minutes, cooking them but trying to preserve their crunchiness.
- Once the vegetables are ready, add salt and pepper, and drained spelled in a pan with a ladle of the cooking water, blasting everything for 1 minute over high heat and add the tomatoes and corn.
- Serve your spelled with vegetables while still hot with a drizzle of raw extra virgin olive oil. Enjoy your meal!
And if you want to discover other recipes with spelled, try this salad of green beans, spelled and potatoes : another natural dish full of flavor!
This spelled salad is delicious when eaten cold. We recommend storing it in the refrigerator in a special food container for a maximum of 2-3 days . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...