The spicy tempeh soup is a preparation suitable for a gluten-free diet and perfect for the autumn period, easy to make and ideal for any occasion.
Today we prepare a tempeh soup, an easy and intuitive recipe and ideal for a family dinner. This preparation is based on the use of many different spices , which will give the dish a vastness of different aromas, from sweet to spicy.
But before we start, what is tempeh? This ingredient, typical of Indonesian cuisine , is obtained from yellow soybeans, which are pressed and compacted together. In cooking it is often used as a substitute for tofu or meat, and it is not for nothing that it is also known by the name of soy meat!
Let’s go and see everything we need to prepare this spicy soup !
Preparation of spicy tomato soup with tempeh
- Start by preparing the sauté for your soup. Finely chop the carrot and onion and fry them in a saucepan with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- When the vegetables are well browned, add the beans and after a short time, pour plenty of tomato sauce into the pot.
- While the soup begins to cook, cut the tempeh stick into slices or pieces and toss in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. When it is cooked, remove it from the heat and leave it aside.
- Season the soup with salt, pepper and all the spices: a handful of grated ginger, chilli, paprika and coriander.
- Also add a teaspoon of sugar to eliminate some of the acidity of the tomato.
- When the tomato sauce has thickened, add a couple of ladles of vegetable broth and continue cooking for at least 15 minutes .
- Add the chopped parsley and the chopped tempeh .
- Serve your spicy soup hot in a bowl. Enjoy your meal!
And if you want to discover other recipes with tempeh, just ask for it! However, we are convinced that this preparation for a quick and tasty first course (or a single dish) will amaze you.
We recommend consuming this soup at the moment , when it is still hot and steaming. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...