A classic of Italian cuisine but slightly revisited: spinach risotto with diced provolone and raw ham.
Rich and delicious, this spinach risotto with diced provolone and raw ham, which will be a perfect single dish, considering that it contains both carbohydrates, proteins and fibers.
We do not miss anything, not even in taste: the delicacy of the spinach risotto finds an excellent contrast in the provolone, which you can also choose smoked to obtain an even more particular flavor, and in the pleasant sapidity of the ham.
The risotto should not be stirred continuously, but left to cook “in peace” , turning it only once in a while.
P reparation risotto spinach, cheese and ham
- To prepare your spinach risotto with diced provolone and raw ham, wash the fresh spinach and let them soften for just 5 minutes in a non-stick pan and covered with a lid, without adding water or oil.
- Finely chop the spinach.
- Heat the vegetable broth.
- Chop the onion and brown it in a little extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Pour the arborio rice and toast it for about a minute, then add the spinach , which you have lightly salted, and the vegetable broth and start cooking, adding more broth as the rice absorbs it.
- At the end of cooking, then with the heat off, add the grated Parmesan cheese and mix everything.
- Serve by adding a few strips of raw ham and a few cubes of provolone to the risotto.
Serve your good spinach risotto with diced provolone and hot prosciutto. There are many and very good dishes that we can prepare with raw ham. If you want to know more, we invite you to read our article on recipes with raw ham .
This dish is best consumed at the moment , when it is still hot and well creamed. If you can’t finish it, you can keep it for up to one day in the refrigerator in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison