Squid ink ravioli stuffed with ricotta and fish: the perfect recipe for lovers of fresh homemade pasta!
The stuffed squid ink ravioli are a perfect first course for those who love to try their hand at preparing fresh pasta and especially for fish lovers. The pasta, in fact, is enriched with cuttlefish ink, while the filling is based on fish and ricotta.
For the dressing, I recommend a very light dressing based on butter and aromatic herbs. Here is the step by step recipe!
Preparation of cuttlefish ink ravioli stuffed with fish
- To prepare homemade fish ravioli, start by preparing the filling : cut the fish into cubes then brown it in a pan with the butter and garlic for a few minutes.
- Once the fish is cooked, remove the garlic and transfer the cooked fish to a bowl.
- Add the ricotta, thyme and egg white just enough to obtain a creamy but not liquid mixture.
- Let it cool and in the meantime dedicate yourself to the preparation of fresh pasta.
- Place the flour on a cutting board or in a large bowl, shell the eggs in the center, add the cuttlefish ink and start kneading .
- Work well until you get a compact and smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin or the appropriate machine and pack your ravioli into the shape you prefer.
- Stuff half of the dough with a teaspoon of filling and close well with another sheet, sealing the edges carefully.
- Cook the ravioli in boiling salted water for a few minutes and season to taste.
Alternatively I recommend you try the spaghetti with cuttlefish ink .
This gourmet and elegant first course, but very easy to make, should be consumed as soon as it is ready and still hot. However, if you are unable to finish them, you can keep them in the refrigerator for up to half a day. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...