How to remove calluses from feet: let’s find out what are the best methods to eliminate them.
How do you remove corns and calluses? These are imperfections that are not only ugly to look at , but also very annoying and painful, especially when they appear on the feet. It would be best to prevent them from appearing by always wearing comfortable footwear and using pumice stone regularly.
But if you already have them, you don’t have to despair: there are many effective and fast remedies , even natural ones, to eliminate them. Let’s see in detail how to get rid of it.
How to get rid of corns: natural remedies
1. Pumice stone. The most effective way to get rid of corns and calluses on your feet is to use pumice stone. First take a foot bath with water and coarse salt, to soften the skin, and then vigorously rub the thickened areas with the pumice stone. Rinse your feet, dry them well and apply a nourishing cream .
2. Lemon juice. To eliminate calluses on the hands and feet you can also use lemon. Mix one or two tablespoons of rice flour with lemon juice, apply the mixture on the streets, cover the skin with gauze wrap and let stand the whole night.
3. Vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is very effective for exfoliating the skin and removing calluses and calluses. Moisten a cotton ball, apply it on the callus, hold it firmly with a plaster and leave it in the pose throughout the night.
4. Water and bicarbonate. To soften and exfoliate the skin, wash your feet and then massage them with a mixture of baking soda and water. Use a little water, just enough to get a thick paste.
5. Olive oil, lemon and bicarbonate. Mix two tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons of lemon juice and one of baking soda. Apply the paste obtained on the calluses , cover the area with a plaster and keep it on for a few hours.
6. Medicated patches. If natural remedies are not effective, you can buy special patches for calluses at the pharmacy, which contain salicylic acid , a powerful exfoliant.