Stuffed cucumber boats, simple and quick recipe to prepare simple but delicious summer appetizers.
Cucumber boats stuffed with breadcrumbs, dried tomatoes, Taggiasca olives and capers, ideal for delicious appetizers to be served cold and to be prepared even at the last minute.
These boats are perfect both for an appetizer to be served on the occasion of a summer dinner, but also for an aperitif with friends to propose something a little different from the usual and particular. They can also be prepared in advance , the important thing is to keep them in the refrigerator until ready to serve. According to your tastes and preferences, you can replace the filling ingredients.
Preparation of stuffed cucumber boats: quick appetizers
- To prepare the stuffed cucumber boats, start by washing the cucumbers thoroughly, then divide them in half by cutting them lengthwise .
- Dig them and remove the seeds. Chop the pulp obtained and divide the two or parts into cucumbers in order to obtain the boats.
- Now move on to the preparation of the filling: mince olives, capers, part of the lemon zest, dried tomatoes and dill.
- Then add 50 grams of bread crumbs and the cucumber pulp previously chopped.
- Season with oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Stuff the boats with cucumbers, add a sprinkling of grated cheese and transfer to a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 5 minutes, then plate and serve.
If you want you can omit the cheese and serve the stuffed cucumbers raw. For other recipes with the fresh flavors of summer we recommend the article Five recipes with good and quick cucumbers for a summer in lightness .
These stuffed cucumbers can be kept for a maximum of 1 day in the refrigerator, well wrapped in cling film. Just make a quick pass in the oven to melt the cheese and serve. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...