When temperatures rise, you just want to eat light and fresh foods: it is the best time to try and lose weight! Here some advice to slim down in summer.
Summer is here: sunrays, sea and a lot of heat will be our friends for the next few weeks. During this time, we can still think about losing some weight. Summer is the perfect time: the high temperatures make us feel less hungry and when it comes to meals we just want something light and fresh. Let’s find out the best foods to fight the heat and lose weight!
Summer diet: what to eat
We should be careful about what we eat also in summer: in this way, in fall we won’t have too much to do at the gym. Therefore, it is important to choose what to eat during the hottest period of the year. Our body will help: we will feel the need to eat only light and fresh foods! Moreover, we need to drink a lot of fresh water.
In summer, more than ever, it is important to drink a lot, because when we sweat we lose liquids. Moreover, water is our first beauty ally: it fights water retention and cellulite, helps us detoxing our body and frees us from toxins.
The best summer foods to lose weight
Which foods we need to eat in order to follow a diet without too many calories? Fruits and vegetables should be at the basis of our meals, but we do not want to give up on some treats. Let’s find out the 5 best foods to lose weight in summer.
- Tomatoes. They are rich in antioxidants, that help fighting free radicals and preventing aging. Moreover, they are very light and tasty. They also contain few calories, therefore you can eat as many as you want. Pay attention to the seasoning: use just a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt!
- White meat. Grilled meat is the most common meal in summer, therefore you should not give up on it. Choose turkey or chicken, that are lighter and contain more nutrients than red meat. Remember to have a side dish of vegetables, for example grilled eggplants or zucchini.
- Fish. In summer, fish is a must have. Instead of choosing fried ones, choose something more diet. Sole, seabass, gilthead bream, cod or trout are perfect for your diet, because they do not contain many fats and help reducing the blood cholesterol levels. Season them with spices and avoid salt!
- Watermelon and cantaloupe. The summer fruits “par excellence”. They are made mainly of water and make you feel full wuickly. Moreover, they are rich in mineral salts. You can eat them in a fruit salad or as a smoothie, ice cream, or sorbet!
- Ice cream. You do not need to give up on this treat if you want to lose weight. Of course, you need to choose it carefully. Avoid pre-packaged ones and choose handmade ice creams, especially fruit flavors. You can replace your lunch with a cup of ice cream, but be careful: it does not have to become a habit!
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/photos/anguria-donna-frutta-cibo-ragazza-869207/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed