Pasta salad with vegetables and feta, a simple and quick first course to prepare for a summer lunch with friends.
Pasta salad with vegetables and feta is the perfect recipe for those who want to serve quick and simple first courses to prepare, also suitable for a summer lunch with family or friends. If you want, you can enrich your pasta salad by adding or replacing the ingredients used for the dressing according to the season or your preferences. As an alternative to fusilli, you can also use other short pasta shapes such as penne, sedanini, farfalle or shells.
Preparation of cold pasta salad with vegetables for quick and light first courses
- To prepare the cold and tasty pasta salad, start by boiling the pasta in plenty of salted water.
- Meanwhile, sauté the thinly sliced shallot in a non-stick pan with the olive oil.
- Brown then add the peas.
- Cook for a few minutes and add the broth. Lower the heat and continue cooking.
- wing, pepper and cook until the liquid is well absorbed.
- Separately, in a non-stick pan, toast the pine nuts for a few minutes until they are well toasted. Turn off the heat and put them in a small bowl waiting for the pasta to be ready.
- Drain the shells and season with the peas and a spoonful of ricotta.
- Then add the crumbled feta, oregano, oil, pine nuts and sprouts.
- Stir to mix all the ingredients, let cool well and serve. Enjoy your meal.
If you liked this delicious pasta salad, you can also our chicken salad recipe, perfect for the summer.
This pasta salad is really good when it is cold. You can keep it for about 2-3 days in the refrigerator in a special container or well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...