Let’s find out how to make a tart with orange marmalade: a fresh and fragrant dessert for your delicious snack!
The recipe for the tart with orange marmalade is quick and easy, based only on shortcrust pastry stuffed with a fragrant citrus puree, for a fresh and lively result . Excellent not only to serve as a snack, perhaps together with a few cups of spicy flavored tea, but also for breakfast to face the new day with a concentrate of energy.
That said, let’s see together how to make this delicious tart recipe with orange marmalade!
Preparation of the tart with orange marmalade
- First of all prepare the shortcrust pastry: then take the butter and melt it into an ointment.
- Then mix it with the flour, until you get a sandy dough.
- At this point, beat the egg yolks and add them to the mixture.
- Also add the orange zest and sugar.
- Continue to knead until everything is mixed well. Form a ball and wrap it in plastic wrap that you will have to leave to rest in the fridge for about 1 hour .
- After the rest time of the dough, put the dough on a pastry board and start rolling it out with a rolling pin.
- Once the thickness of about 7 mm has been reached, grease a round baking pan properly and gently place the dough inside.
- Pass the rolling pin on the pan so as to eliminate the excess dough.
- Adhere to the edges of the pan and carefully prick the bottom, to avoid air bubbles during cooking.
- At this point, stuff the tart with the jam, level and distribute it evenly.
- Separately, take the scraps of dough and make strips with the help of a wheel . Then take them carefully and arrange them on the surface of the cake.
- Cover the whole tart well, bake at 170 ° C for about 35-40 minutes .
- Once cooked, take out of the oven and serve lukewarm.
To prepare the dessert from scratch, we also recommend our recipe for homemade orange marmalade , with a unique flavor!
The tart with orange marmalade can be safely stored at home for some time: at room temperature, on a cake plate with a glass bell, you can keep it for 2 to 3 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!