Preparing the chestnut and parsnip tarte tatin is very simple, here is the recipe to prepare a rustic different from the classic savory pies and enriched with natural ingredients.
The chestnut and parsnip tarte tatin is a unique and unique dish, which you can also serve as an appetizer or as part of a buffet of savory preparations. This tarte tatin is characterized by a filling of blanched parsnip and chestnuts. Everything is then enclosed by a fragrant disc of shortcrust pastry. Alternatively, you can prepare the tarte tatin with puff pastry, then following the same procedures indicated in the recipe below.
Preparation of the salty tarte tatin
- Start by peeling the parsnip roots then rinse them under running water and blanch them in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Finally, drain and set aside.
- Grease the bottom of a 24 cm diameter cake pan and sprinkle with flakes of butter.
- Spread the chestnuts and parsnip roots on the bottom of the pan, salt and sprinkle with a teaspoon of brown sugar and thyme.
- Spread the shortcrust pastry on top, press well, fold the edges and remove any excess dough.
- Prick the surface with the tines of a fork and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes .
- After cooking, remove the tarte tatin from the oven, turn it upside down on a serving dish and serve immediately, enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, I recommend you try the salted onion tarte tatin .
This easy and tasty quiche can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days , well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...