Here are a list of advice and secrets to have your house always tidy in an effortless way: find out how to organize all your rooms!
Everyone wants their house to be always tidy and clean: it’s a common dream! However, it can be difficult, especially if you have children. Nevertheless, if you agree upon some rules and you follow some good habits, you can have a tidy house.
Usually, the most chaotic rooms are the hall and the living room. When you come back home from school or work, you tend to leave your shoes, bags and jackets around the house. In order to solve this problem, you just need to create a little space where to keep all these things. For example, you can use drawers, shelves and boxes. Find out the best methods to say goodbye to a chaotic house!
5 rules for a perfect home
- Right after you prepare your meals, wash the dishes. Do not leave them around the kitchen, because they will just pile up. Do the same with cups and bowls you use for your snacks. If you do not want to wash them, just rinse them and leave them in the sink. Instead, if you have the dishwasher you can put them inside.
- In the bedroom, leaving your clothes around and the bed unmade give a feeling of chaos. It is better to put your clothes in the closet or in the washing machine. Moreover, making your bed will make your room look immediately tidier.
- Place a pocket emptier in the hall to collect your keys, sunglasses and other small things. It will be very useful in your hall!
- Documents and papers create chaos. Use some labelled folders, for example one for your work papers, one for the bills, etc.
- If you want to keep your bathroom always clean, leave a sponge on the sink to remove residues of toothpaste or hair. Moreover, it can be useful to have a little cabinet where to put all the things you do not use. Keep your makeup products in specific organizers or inside small boxes.
How to tidy your house up in a short time
The first secret is to tidy up every day. Do not pile up the things you need to do, or you will spend hours cleaning. You just need 10 or 15 minutes a day! The best way to start your day is by enjoying a tidy home.
Another advice: if you are cleaning your house, avoid any distractions. Therefore, leave aside your phone and computer and focus on what you are doing.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/photos/soggiorno-divano-interno-camera-2732939/