From swimming to pilates, let’s see what are the best sports to tone your legs, buttocks and belly in no time.
To have a fit body it is not enough to lose weight, you have to tone your muscles with targeted exercises. For us women, the most critical and difficult areas to firm up are undoubtedly the legs, the buttocks and the belly, where fat tends to accumulate and the muscles lose tone, if not well trained.
Let’s see, then, what are the best sports to tone these critical points of our body.
Sports to tone your legs
– Bicycle, exercise bike and spinning. The bicycle is excellent for firming all legs, including the inner thigh. Use it instead of the car as much as possible and you will immediately notice the results. If you can, intensify your training by using the exercise bike or better yet by spinning in the gym.
– Race. Running is excellent not only for burning calories and therefore losing weight, but also for toning and slimming the legs. Going for a run every morning or every evening is a good habit . If you are not trained, start by alternating running and walking .
– Walk. Even the simple walk is excellent for training the legs. Obviously, it must be a brisk walk, to be continued for at least half an hour in a row and done with walking shoes.
Sports to tone the buttocks
– Squats. The best exercise to lift and firm the buttocks is the squat, especially if done with the barbell. If you are a beginner, we advise you to rely on a personal trainer in the gym and do not improvise, because you could get injured.
– Step. The step is excellent for firming the buttocks, but also the legs and the belly. Usually in the gym there are very stimulating step courses to the rhythm of music.
– GAG. If you are interested in toning not only the buttocks, but also the abs and legs, beyond the step you can try GAG training (Legs, Abdominals, Buttocks) a series of exercises designed to firm these three critical points.
Sports to tone your belly
– Jumping rope. The jump with the rope puts the abdominals in constant tension, toning them. In addition, it slims and tightens the legs.
– Pilates. Pilates is a sport that works all the muscles of the body, firming and strengthening them. In particular, the abs are continuously stressed.
– I swim. Swimming is also good for the whole body, not just the belly. Seeing is believing!
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/sport-formazione-addominali-sixpack-2250970/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Among the countless pleasures you can have in life, how can we not mention taking a nice shower? For many...
The unmissable taste of the Romagna latteruolo!
The latteruolo romagnolo is a typical Italian dessert, belonging to a long tradition and easy to make, thanks to a...
The krumiri biscuits from Casale Monferrato are unsurpassed!
Krumiri biscuits are traditional sweets, perfect for breakfast or for tea, here’s how to make them easily at home. Krumiri...
Risotto with artichokes and speck with the Thermomix: the fresh and refined first course
Risotto with artichokes and speck with the Thermomix is one of those quick and easy recipes for when you have...
Detox herbal tea: the purifying recipe
Herbal detox tea is a hot drink to make at home, the expense is minimal, it’s good for you and...