From swimming to pilates, let’s see what are the best sports to tone your legs, buttocks and belly in no time.
To have a fit body it is not enough to lose weight, you have to tone your muscles with targeted exercises. For us women, the most critical and difficult areas to firm up are undoubtedly the legs, the buttocks and the belly, where fat tends to accumulate and the muscles lose tone, if not well trained.
Let’s see, then, what are the best sports to tone these critical points of our body.
Sports to tone your legs
– Bicycle, exercise bike and spinning. The bicycle is excellent for firming all legs, including the inner thigh. Use it instead of the car as much as possible and you will immediately notice the results. If you can, intensify your training by using the exercise bike or better yet by spinning in the gym.
– Race. Running is excellent not only for burning calories and therefore losing weight, but also for toning and slimming the legs. Going for a run every morning or every evening is a good habit . If you are not trained, start by alternating running and walking .
– Walk. Even the simple walk is excellent for training the legs. Obviously, it must be a brisk walk, to be continued for at least half an hour in a row and done with walking shoes.
Sports to tone the buttocks
– Squats. The best exercise to lift and firm the buttocks is the squat, especially if done with the barbell. If you are a beginner, we advise you to rely on a personal trainer in the gym and do not improvise, because you could get injured.
– Step. The step is excellent for firming the buttocks, but also the legs and the belly. Usually in the gym there are very stimulating step courses to the rhythm of music.
– GAG. If you are interested in toning not only the buttocks, but also the abs and legs, beyond the step you can try GAG training (Legs, Abdominals, Buttocks) a series of exercises designed to firm these three critical points.
Sports to tone your belly
– Jumping rope. The jump with the rope puts the abdominals in constant tension, toning them. In addition, it slims and tightens the legs.
– Pilates. Pilates is a sport that works all the muscles of the body, firming and strengthening them. In particular, the abs are continuously stressed.
– I swim. Swimming is also good for the whole body, not just the belly. Seeing is believing!
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/sport-formazione-addominali-sixpack-2250970/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fresh and perfect for summer, here is the tomato salad with tuna and feta
In ten minutes you will have a rich and tasty dish ready, perfect for the summer. We are talking about...
Nasal shower: what it is and how it works
The nasal douche is a form of nasal irrigation useful for preventing seasonal ailments. Let's find out how it works....
Summer savory pie with tomatoes, peppers and cheese… a real treat!
Summer savory pie: a recipe not to be missed to prepare an excellent summer single dish. Also excellent cold for...
Who is Demna Gvasalia, the Georgian designer at the head of Balenciaga
One of the most talented designer in the fashion industry, Demna Gvasalia has rewritten the rules of the fashion system,...
Pork ribs with sauce: an easy and really tasty recipe
The recipe of the spikes with sauce is perfect for those looking for a different second course of meat or...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate