The cream cake is a perfect dessert for both breakfast and to be stuffed. Try the recipe to discover its unique texture.
It’s always nice to get out of bed in the morning and know there’s a piece of cake waiting for us . And if it is our cream cake, then the awakening will have a completely different flavor. With a simple appearance , like all breakfast cakes can be, when cut it reveals itself by its true nature: a soft cream cake that you will almost feel like you have not eaten.
The secret is all in making the cake with whipped cream. Basically, instead of butter, all the characteristics of the cream are exploited which, if whipped and added to the dough , gives an incredible lightness. We offer it in purity, but know that it also lends itself very well to be stuffed or with creams or, why not, with other whipped cream and fruit.
How to prepare the cream pie recipe
- Start by whipping the cream until stiff and transferring it to the refrigerator until it is time to add it to the dough.
- Separately, break the eggs , add the sugar and whisk them with an electric whisk until they are light and foamy.
- Always with the whips in action, incorporate the seed oil .
- Now it’s the turn of the cream : mix it with gentle movements from the bottom up to avoid disassembling the mixture.
- All that remains is to add the sifted flour with the baking powder , also with delicate movements.
- Pour everything into a buttered and floured 20-22 cm diameter mold and bake at 170 ° C for 35 minutes , doing the toothpick test before taking it out of the oven.
- Once cold, remove the cream cake from the pan and decorate as desired with a sprinkling of icing sugar .
If you are looking for another dessert with cream, we recommend that you also try cream : you will be enchanted!
The cream cake can be kept under a cake bell for 2-3 days, as soft as it was just made.