We prepare gluten-free muffins with the Thermomix in an instant, obtaining soft and fragrant cakes.
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes, the gluten-free muffin with the Thermomix is for you.
You will get a soft and delicious sweet to eat for breakfast, as a snack, or why not, watching a movie in front of the TV.
If they are intended for adults, Thermomix gluten-free chocolate muffins can be accompanied by a passito , or an aged rum. This will enhance the flavor of the chocolate, bite by bite. And remember that Thermomix gluten-free sweet muffins are not only for those with food intolerance problems, but they are excellent for everyone.
In fact, it’s not always easy to make gluten-free fluffy muffins, but we have the right recipe for creating a perfectly soft and moist dessert that is ready to melt in your mouth .
Preparation of gluten-free muffins with the Thermomix
- Coarsely chop the chocolate, and transfer it to the jug, choosing to chop for 5 seconds with vel. 7 , and set aside.
- In the jug put all the rice flour, cornstarch, white granulated sugar, yeast, oil, egg and milk, for 10 seconds speed. 4 .
- Add the chopped dark chocolate for 10 seconds and speed. 3 .
- Prepare paper cups, in a muffin pan, or in the special silicone molds. Pour the mixture into each cup, filling it 3/4 full .
- Cook in a preheated oven, in static mode for 10-15 minutes, at 180 ° C.
- Remove the muffins from the oven once cooked, and let them rest for 10 minutes before consuming them.
You can also make them white, but with chocolate chips. All you have to do is omit the cocoa powder and add about 200 g of dark chocolate chips to the white mixture. This recipe will appeal to anyone, just like the classic preparation of chocolate muffins .
The variant of gluten-free muffins with a Nesquik type preparation
- First, prepare the homemade Nesquik , putting 130 g of dark chocolate in the jug, 2 seconds with vel. Turbo.
- Then pulverize for 10 seconds at speed. 10.
- Set aside, and add 180 g of sugar, for 10 seconds with vel. 10.
- In the jug, add the chocolate set aside, and 30 g of unsweetened cocoa, for 30 seconds speed. 8. Your homemade Nesquik is ready. Set it aside, and let’s make muffins .
- Now put in the jug, 130 g of gluten-free flour, 70 g of sugar, 30 g of homemade Nesquik, 1 egg at room temperature, 40 g of seed oil, for 30 seconds at speed 4.
- Put half a sachet of vanilla yeast for 20 seconds, vel. 4.
- Fill some paper cups, for 3/4 of their capacity , and cook in a static oven for 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
Gluten-free muffins can be frozen for 3 months , when cooled. Otherwise they can be kept for 3-4 days if well closed in an airtight container.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...