The wafers, with the recipe for making them at home with and without a plate, are really delicious, excellent for preparing biscuits or to accompany ice cream.
Wafers are perfect for munching when we are seized by a sudden craving for sweet. These thin layers of wafer filled with creams of various kinds certainly do not leave indifferent but what not everyone knows is that it is possible to prepare homemade wafers. The wafers with the recipe we are about to offer you can be made with and without a plate.
In the first case you will get a very thin product similar to the original, in the second you will have a more rustic but no less greedy look. Tasted on their own, filled with hazelnut cream or eaten with ice cream, the homemade wafers are truly delicious.
How to make wafers with the easy recipe
- In a bowl, mix the egg whites with the sugar .
- Then add the soft butter cut into chunks, always with the whips in action, and a pinch of salt .
- Stir in the flour , a little at a time.
- Once you get a smooth batter you can decide how to cook it. The wafers in the oven are prepared by buttering a drip pan well and pouring the batter, forming a very thin layer.
- Everything will then be cooked at 180 ° C for 15 minutes, or until it is golden and crunchy.
- The wafers with the plate instead are prepared by pouring the same batter into a special greased plate. Then close and cook for a few minutes, following the instructions on the instructions.
- In both cases, gently remove the wafer wafer obtained and use it as per recipe.
We advise you to try it by forming many thin layers of waffle and hazelnut cream: you will feel what a delight! A simpler alternative to prepare is given by waffles , which are also simple to make with and without a plate. Similarly, however, you can prepare the classicice cream waffle , also excellent for filling and personalizing as desired.
The wafer pods can be kept in a tin box for over 2 weeks, crumbly and crunchy as if they were just made.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Some nice and quick ideas for the easiest and most beautiful 18 year old hairstyles to wear. Coming of age...
Tiramisu without mascarpone: if you haven’t tasted it yet, you are in time to fix it
The recipe for tiramisu without mascarpone is an alternative to the more classic spoon dessert, here's how to prepare it!...
Shorts know no age and can be worn without worries even at 50
Like love, shorts have no age and are worn even at 50, focusing on the right models. Who said that...
Tasty pumpkin and speck pasta: the first dish of autumn
Do you want delicious first courses? Pasta with pumpkin and speck is the one for you! Here's how to prepare...
Sarcopenia, what it is: symptoms and treatment of the disease
What is sarcopenia? Pathology involving the muscular system, involves a gradual loss of autonomy: symptoms and causes. Sarcopenia is a...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Ode to the maxi dress of summer 2022, a mix and match of elegance and comfort
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?