The wafers, with the recipe for making them at home with and without a plate, are really delicious, excellent for preparing biscuits or to accompany ice cream.
Wafers are perfect for munching when we are seized by a sudden craving for sweet. These thin layers of wafer filled with creams of various kinds certainly do not leave indifferent but what not everyone knows is that it is possible to prepare homemade wafers. The wafers with the recipe we are about to offer you can be made with and without a plate.
In the first case you will get a very thin product similar to the original, in the second you will have a more rustic but no less greedy look. Tasted on their own, filled with hazelnut cream or eaten with ice cream, the homemade wafers are truly delicious.
How to make wafers with the easy recipe
- In a bowl, mix the egg whites with the sugar .
- Then add the soft butter cut into chunks, always with the whips in action, and a pinch of salt .
- Stir in the flour , a little at a time.
- Once you get a smooth batter you can decide how to cook it. The wafers in the oven are prepared by buttering a drip pan well and pouring the batter, forming a very thin layer.
- Everything will then be cooked at 180 ° C for 15 minutes, or until it is golden and crunchy.
- The wafers with the plate instead are prepared by pouring the same batter into a special greased plate. Then close and cook for a few minutes, following the instructions on the instructions.
- In both cases, gently remove the wafer wafer obtained and use it as per recipe.
We advise you to try it by forming many thin layers of waffle and hazelnut cream: you will feel what a delight! A simpler alternative to prepare is given by waffles , which are also simple to make with and without a plate. Similarly, however, you can prepare the classicice cream waffle , also excellent for filling and personalizing as desired.
The wafer pods can be kept in a tin box for over 2 weeks, crumbly and crunchy as if they were just made.