We present the original recipe of Marche’s sciughetti. It is a typical dessert to be made only with must and two types of flour.
Sciughetti with must are a typical dish belonging to the gastronomic repertoire of the Marche . Also called sauces, these small delicacies are traditionally prepared during the harvest. The reason is soon to be said. To make them, you need a good must, made from quality grapes. This main ingredient is cooked together with two types of flours , the white one and the corn one. these steps are included in the Marche recipe, but there are also some variations, such as the one that involves the use of only one type of flour. Either way, don’t forget to add a handful of nuts or other dried fruit to your liking.
Preparation of the sciughetti recipe
- To begin with, take a saucepan. Pour the must inside.
- Put on the stove and boil for about 30 minutes . If you see foam starting to form on the surface, remove it with a skimmer.
- Filter the boiled wort through a colander, pouring it into another saucepan.
- If you find it too sour, you can sweeten it with a small amount of sugar.
- Let it cool slightly, then pour in the 00 flour. Do the same with the corn flour.
- Mix with a whisk, being careful not to leave lumps.
- Put it back on the heat and bring to a boil, cooking over low heat .
- Cook for 40 minutes , stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, chop the walnuts. Shortly before the end of cooking, pour them into the mixture and turn to distribute.
- Once cooked, pour the mixture onto a tray or plate, forming a very thin layer. Let them solidify and cool before serving (perhaps cut into cubes and sprinkled with sugar).
The recipe for these sauces (or sciughetti) is really fast and the result is extraordinary. Enjoy this unusual but delicious dessert in company and you will not regret it. You can keep it in the fridge for 1 day .
The preparation of fave ‘ngreccia also comes from the Marche repertoire!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...