Vegan chocolate custard: the recipe to try to fill biscuits, muffins and cakes with a genuine and 100% natural preparation.
Is it possible to make an egg-free chocolate cream without milk? Absolutely yes! And it’s one of the vegan recipes you’ll make most often after trying it for the first time . The result is a light and tasty egg-free chocolate custard that can be served for breakfast, as a snack, but also as a delicious end to a meal.
It is one of the sweet vegan recipes to try right away, because it will become one of your favorite comfort foods. It is also the basis of many other delicious vegan recipes. For example, this recipe without milk and eggs is excellent for filling cakes, to accompany biscuits in a cup, or as an accompaniment to a cut of fruit .
The crucial point of this simple preparation is the quality of the chocolate: it must be excellent. The simpler a recipe is and uses few ingredients , the more the raw materials must be excellent. Let’s look at how to do it in detail.
Preparation of the vegan chocolate cream
- Coarsely chop the dark chocolate with a knife.
- In a saucepan pour the cornstarch and a pinch of salt to which you will add two or three tablespoons of vegetable milk.
- Mix well with a whisk or spatula avoiding lumps, until the starch dissolves completely.
- Obtained a homogeneous mixture, pour the remaining milk and also the chocolate in pieces.
- Turn on the heat, checking that the intensity of the flame is medium-low , and stir with a spoon or spatula until the mixture thickens. Once the desired density is reached, continue cooking for another minute , and then remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Away from the flame, add the chosen sweetener, incorporating it with the help of a whisk, or a spoon.
- Finally, transfer the cream to a bowl to let it cool. To avoid the formation of a thick patina on your cream, cover it with kitchen cling film in contact , or sprinkle it with a little granulated sugar.
- When it is completely cold, you can fill cakes or garnish other preparations, otherwise it is perfect eaten by the spoon just like the classic recipe for chocolate custard .
In the fridge, tightly closed, it lasts 2-3 days . It is also possible to freeze it for up to three months. To revive it from defrosting, put the cream in a saucepan over low heat and mix with a whisk. With the heat, the cream will return to being fluid and free of lumps. Remember to repeat the cooling process before using it as a filling and for other recipes.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...