A self-respecting fish menu cannot be separated from a delicious first course. Here’s how to make your life easier with salmon and shrimp pasta!
Who knows why everyone thinks that preparing a fish first course is difficult and requires time and effort. Perhaps because they have not yet tried the salmon and prawn pasta, ready in half an hour and perfect for all occasions , from the most formal to family dinners. Inserting it in a fish menu will allow you to amaze your guests with a recipe that is only apparently refined.
Yes, because it is by preparing it that you will discover how simple it is to cook pasta with salmon and shrimp. You can also prepare the sauce a few hours in advance so that when you get to the table, all you have to do is throw in the pasta. Speaking of pasta: our choice fell on spaghetti because they cook quickly and everyone likes them, but you can also choose other shapes or opt for fresh pasta. A particular suggestion? Try the trofie!
How to prepare the salmon and shrimp pasta recipe
- First, cut the salmon into pieces of about half a centimeter on each side.
- In a pan, heat a drizzle of oil with the clove of garlic and the chilli pepper . Keep the heat low so that the oil is flavored.
- Add the salmon and cook for 5-6 minutes , stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, rinse the shrimp under running water. You can decide to leave them whole or deprive them of the head and carapace, as well as of the intestine. Take a look at our guide if you don’t know how to do it or if you buy pre-cleaned shrimp, fresh or frozen.
- Add the shrimp in the pan and continue cooking for another 3-4 minutes , just long enough for them to turn pink.
- Add the whiskey and when you no longer smell alcohol, add the cream.
- Season with salt and possibly perfumed with ground black pepper .
- The time has come to cook the pasta in plenty of salted water.
- Once ready, drain well and toss in a pan with the fish sauce, perfuming with freshly chopped parsley .
See how easy it is to make this recipe? And if you use already clean fish (now you can find it in the frozen food section in all supermarkets) then you will have nothing to fear. Alternatively, you can cook the classic, but never banal, salmon pasta .
Salmon and shrimp pasta should be eaten as soon as possible due to the presence of fish. Keep it well covered in the refrigerator for up to one day .
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison