Vegan custard with Thermomix: without milk and eggs but nevertheless always very good and suitable for filling many desserts.
The vegan custard made with the thermomix is a delicacy that will not make you regret the traditional cream, plus the contribution of the thermomix will allow you to obtain a smooth and velvety mixture in a few minutes.
With the vegan cream it is possible to fill a donut or a cake, but it is also excellent served by the spoon as a dessert. It is especially indicated in the summer season even if you have not adopted a vegan diet, because it is a fresh and light mousse.
Preparation of the vegan custard recipe with the Thermomix
- To prepare the vegan Thermomix cream you need to insert 100 grams of sugar and the lemon zest in the Thermomix jug, then grind for 10 seconds at speed 10 .
- The vegan milk and egg-free custard continues with the addition of 500 g of soy milk and flour for cakes.
- Then add a pinch of turmeric and vanilla.
- Cook for 9 minutes at 90 ° C on speed 4 .
- Pour the cream obtained into a food bowl and cover it with cling film until it is completely cooled.
- When it has reached the optimal temperature , keep it in the fridge until consumption. The vegan custard is delicious and easy and is much lighter than the classic one.
Primo Chef’s advice on your vegan cream to fill cakes and desserts
The milk-free custard with the Thermomix is a delicious alternative to the original cream and can be used to fill all the desserts you want.
Do you fancy a simple and light cake perhaps with seasonal fruit ? The advice is to prepare your vegan cream after having spread and cooked a very good vegan shortcrust pastry , the result is a tasty and pleasant dessert for everyone, even for those who do not usually appreciate vegan cuisine.
Another way to best enjoy the egg-free custard with the Thermomix is to decorate it with dark chocolate flakes and serve it after an important lunch.
The vegan custard with the Thermomix should be kept in the fridge for a maximum of 3 days . The advice is to mix it or work it with a whisk to return it to its original creaminess.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...