Vegan custard with Thermomix: without milk and eggs but nevertheless always very good and suitable for filling many desserts.
The vegan custard made with the thermomix is a delicacy that will not make you regret the traditional cream, plus the contribution of the thermomix will allow you to obtain a smooth and velvety mixture in a few minutes.
With the vegan cream it is possible to fill a donut or a cake, but it is also excellent served by the spoon as a dessert. It is especially indicated in the summer season even if you have not adopted a vegan diet, because it is a fresh and light mousse.
Preparation of the vegan custard recipe with the Thermomix
- To prepare the vegan Thermomix cream you need to insert 100 grams of sugar and the lemon zest in the Thermomix jug, then grind for 10 seconds at speed 10 .
- The vegan milk and egg-free custard continues with the addition of 500 g of soy milk and flour for cakes.
- Then add a pinch of turmeric and vanilla.
- Cook for 9 minutes at 90 ° C on speed 4 .
- Pour the cream obtained into a food bowl and cover it with cling film until it is completely cooled.
- When it has reached the optimal temperature , keep it in the fridge until consumption. The vegan custard is delicious and easy and is much lighter than the classic one.
Primo Chef’s advice on your vegan cream to fill cakes and desserts
The milk-free custard with the Thermomix is a delicious alternative to the original cream and can be used to fill all the desserts you want.
Do you fancy a simple and light cake perhaps with seasonal fruit ? The advice is to prepare your vegan cream after having spread and cooked a very good vegan shortcrust pastry , the result is a tasty and pleasant dessert for everyone, even for those who do not usually appreciate vegan cuisine.
Another way to best enjoy the egg-free custard with the Thermomix is to decorate it with dark chocolate flakes and serve it after an important lunch.
The vegan custard with the Thermomix should be kept in the fridge for a maximum of 3 days . The advice is to mix it or work it with a whisk to return it to its original creaminess.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...