Chicken rolls are very simple to make, fast and give great satisfaction.
Chicken rolls with raw ham, ricotta and sage are very tasty and very quick to make. If you use the fridge method to compact them, of course it will take longer, but it is not mandatory, you can rely on the good old methods of string or toothpick, less elegant, but quick and functional. And if you have anything else in the fridge, remember that the rolls are one of those dishes that empties leftovers. Whether it’s another cured meat, which you can also put inside the chicken or another tastier cheese, you can’t go wrong!
Preparation of chicken rolls with raw ham and ricotta
- Take a bowl and mix together the ricotta, rosemary, salt and pepper and set aside for later.
- Cut the ham into slices and on each slice arrange the slices of chicken breast , the ricotta and then roll it all up like a roll, close them with string (or toothpicks if you prefer) and place them in the refrigerator for 1/2 hours.
- In the meantime, boil and cool the asparagus (or new potatoes), after having cleaned them by removing the hardest part.
- In a saucepan melt the butter and then put the rolls to brown, taking care to turn them.
- Add dry white wine and simmer with a lid for about 10 minutes.
- When they are cooked, remove them from the heat and serve them with mashed potatoes or garnished with asparagus.
Given the suggestion, here is also the recipe for making an excellent mashed potatoes at home . Or we recommend some other recipes with raw ham .
These stuffed and rolled chicken slices can be stored for about 2 days in the refrigerator , inside a special food container. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison