If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you. Here are the spinach alla romana.
We really like to offer you quick and easy side dishes that you can serve with almost any course, because we know how difficult it is to bring something different to the table every day. Roman spinach is for you if you are looking for something simple and tasty , quick to prepare and really tasty.
This recipe cleverly combines the bitter taste of vegetables with the sweet one of raisins. Of course, the butter added during cooking does its part and the crunchiness of the pine nuts give the dish an extra edge, but it is still a simple recipe. Let’s see how to prepare it together!
How to prepare the Roman spinach recipe
- First get some spinach , preferably fresh. Wash them thoroughly by first soaking with water only, then one with water and bicarbonate and finally a final rinse with water. There should be no soil residue left in the sink.
- Meanwhile, soak the raisins in warm water.
- Without worrying about removing excess water, transfer them, half at a time, to a pan. Cover and simmer over low heat until completely wilted.
- Then transfer them to a colander and cook the remaining half.
- Squeeze the spinach well, cut them coarsely with a knife and put them back in the pan with the butter , the squeezed raisins and the pine nuts .
- Cook over high heat, seasoning with salt , and serve hot.
Among the other recipes with spinach, staying on the subject of simple side dishes, we recommend you try the classic spinach with butter .
You can transfer the leftover spinach to an airtight container and refrigerate it for a couple of days. Then heat them in a pan or in the microwave before consuming them.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!