Preparing gluten-free ravioli using natural flours and not ready-made mixes is really simple. We prepare them like this, with a lean filling.
Suffering from celiac disease or gluten intolerance can turn into a real problem, especially if you are a foodie. Since we just don’t like the idea that someone has to give up a recipe, whatever it is, we have studied a way to prepare gluten-free ravioli. For the filling we went for the classic with ricotta and spinach , but once you discover how to prepare fresh gluten-free pasta you can give vent to your imagination.
We also noticed that many recipes on the web are made with ready-made flour mixes. This is really practical, but how do you go about without it? You can prepare it yourself by mixing the naturally gluten-free flours that we will indicate later. In this way you will be sure to have a truly perfect mix of gluten-free flours for pasta. Ready to get down to business?
How to prepare gluten-free ravioli with the easy recipe
- First, combine the powders in a bowl and mix them quickly. Alternatively, you can opt for a mix of gluten-free flours suitable for the preparation of pasta.
- Add the eggs and start kneading first with a fork then by hand.
- Finally, if the dough is too dry, add one or two tablespoons of water . The consistency must be the classic one of egg pasta: smooth and not sticky.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Wash the spinach and cook them in a pan with the lid on for 2 minutes, just long enough for them to wilt.
- Once ready, squeeze them well with your hands and chop them with a knife.
- Transfer them to a bowl with the ricotta and parmesan and season with a pinch of salt and a pinch of nutmeg .
- Once the resting time of the dough has elapsed, roll it out by hand or with the machine, initially folding it several times on itself in order to give it a little strength.
- Once you have reached the smallest thickness, start making the ravioli giving it the shape you prefer: we have placed piles of filling on half of the pastry and then folded it, finally cutting the shapes with a notched wheel. The important thing is to press well at the contact points so that the filling does not come out during cooking.
- Boil the ravioli in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes .
- Then drain them with a slotted spoon, distribute them on the plates and season with melted butter, sage and Parmesan.
With the same recipe you can make delicious gluten-free tortelli, with a more refined appearance. Also, if you liked it, we suggest you also try our ravioli with chickpea flour : they are a bomb!
Before cooking, the gluten-free ravioli can be stored in the refrigerator for a day, spread out on a tray and covered with a cloth. It is also possible to freeze them , always spread out on a tray, until they have hardened and then distribute them in the frost bags. When seasoned, they can be kept in the refrigerator for a couple of days, well covered.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!