A single dish rich in vegetable proteins, with a taste to be discovered: tofu curry and lentils with soy milk.
If you are always on the hunt for new flavors and healthy foods, soy milk tofu and lentil curry may be the right dish for you. The combination of tofu, also called soy cheese , and the sweetness of lentils, allows the first ingredient to take on a much more varied and interesting flavor. We will enrich everything with precious turmeric powder , always perfect when it comes to spice legumes (but not only).
We recommend using dried lentils, not already cooked in cans.
Preparation of tofu and lentil curry
- First, soak the lentils and then cook them in a pot (pressure is better) until they are tender.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and chop all the vegetables for the sauté.
- Brown the chopped vegetables in a pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Then pour in the cubed fresh tofu, the cooked lentils and the cherry tomatoes.
- Spice with turmeric and black pepper (which activates curcumin) and then pour the soy milk that you have previously heated.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it continue cooking until the milk thickens. Season with salt.
- Serve your tofu and lentil curry with soy milk still warm.
If you are looking for ideas for a lentil dish, to make the most of these delicious legumes and try other recipes recommended by Primo Chef !
This dish can be kept in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2 days , later the lentils will fall apart completely and will be unappetizing. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...