It causes unbearable pains we need to calm down in the fastest way possible. Here some natural remedies to get rid of toothache!
Toothache is unpredictable and causes unbearable pains, maybe during the weekend, when the dentist is not working, or in the evening, short before dinner. What to do?
Without immediately resorting to medicines and pain killers, you can opt for homemade natural remedies. Find out which ones they are!
Toothache: natural remedies
If neglected, toothache pains worsen steadily. For this reason, it is fundamental to alleviate themwith natural remedies, using foods you surely have in your kitchen. Here 5 ways to fight this problem!
1. Chamomile. Gargle with chamomile herbal tea or apply this plant on the aching tooth with a Q-tip.
2. Onion. It is one of the most common natural remedy against toothache. Maybe a little disgusting, but it actually relieves the pain. Chew some slices of raw onion until your pain disappears.
3. Garlic. You don’t have to chew it, as for the onion. You just need to apply one of its cloves on the aching tooth. One of the most used remedies of the last period.
4. Cabbage. Prepare compresses with cabbage leaves and apply them with a Q-tip where you feel the pain.
5. Cloves. Prepare a herbal tea with this natural pain killer and use it as a mouthwasher. If you have clove essential oil, apply some drops directly on your teeth.