From Bologna with fury, here is the original recipe for tortellini in capon broth, a first course that everyone agrees on.
Tasty and genuine, these are the main characteristics that are sought in an Italian first course. In this regard, we present the traditional recipe of the famous tortellini in bolognese-style capon broth. This pasta is an authentic homage to Emilian cuisine . Over the years, however, the tortellino has increasingly become a heritage of the culinary repertoire of the whole of Italy. At home, they are mainly prepared for Christmas. Among the many ways to present them at the table, the typical recipe of Bologna for tortellini in broth is certainly the tastiest.
Preparation of the recipe for tortellini in capon broth
- Start by preparing the fresh egg pasta . In a bowl, pour the flour.
- Make a hole in the center, insert 5 eggs. Start working with a fork. When it becomes more consistent, knead with your hands on a work surface. If necessary, you can add a little water.
- Obtained a firm and smooth dough, let it rest, covered with a cloth.
- Prepare the broth . Clean the capon and cut it into pieces.
- In a saucepan, put the carrot, onion, celery, cherry tomatoes, all cleaned and cut.
- Pour in the water and add the cloves, bay leaves and salt.
- Cook over high heat and bring to a boil. At this point, lower the heat and simmer for 2 hours .
- Meanwhile, melt a knob of butter in a non-stick pan. Then, brown the minced meat here.
- Then, put the parmesan, mortadella, raw ham and grated nutmeg, egg and browned minced meat in a blender. Blend and transfer this filling cream to a bowl.
- Take the dough created at the beginning and roll it out with a rolling pin. Then, pass it through the appropriate machine, to obtain very thin sheets (4 cm wide).
- Arrange the sheets on a floured surface and cut them into squares. In the center of each, place a ball of filling. Wet the outline of it with a little water.
- Fold each square into a triangle and seal. Then, match the two corners at the base of this triangle and raise the third tip. The result must be the typical shape of a tortellino.
- When the broth is ready, filter it by removing the pieces of meat and vegetables.
- Put it back in the pot to bring it back to the boil. At this point, dip the tortellini inside. When they are ready, plate and serve.
To cook the capon broth in a pressure cooker you have to be careful. From the moment the tool whistles , let it cook for another hour , then wait for the steam to come out completely from the pot and filter the liquid mixture.
With these tortellini in double capon broth you will be able to conquer everyone at the table. You can keep them for 1 day in the fridge , separating them from the broth and putting each component in a different airtight container.
Always typical of Bologna, you can also prepare the classic lasagna recipe !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...