Spending Valentine’s Day at the spa is an excellent idea if you need intimacy and relaxation. Here are some ideas for a romantic weekend.
Have you not yet decided how to spend the Valentine’s weekend? If you can take a few days off, we suggest you celebrate Valentine’s Day at the spa, in Italy or abroad.
There is nothing better than thermal baths , massages and other wellness treatments to regain intimacy and defeat stress. Let’s see which are the most beautiful spas to choose from in order to better enjoy the feast of lovers.
Valentine’s Day at the spa: the most beautiful destinations
1. Thermal baths of Pré-Saint-Didier, in the Aosta Valley. The first destination we suggest for a romantic weekend at the spa is Pré-Sain-Didier, in the Aosta Valley, where a natural basin in front of Mont Blanc houses an enchanting spa. You will find thermal pools, saunas, Turkish baths and whirlpools. The most romantic thermal pool is the Tub of Desire, where you can take a bath in the hot water, under the starry sky and surrounded by snow.
2. Bormio Terme, in Valtellina. If you want to spend Valentine’s Day in the spa, to benefit not only from the thermal baths, but also from other wellness treatments , such as muds, massages and saunas, we recommend Bormio Terme, in Lombardy. The establishment, which houses an Olympic-size thermal swimming pool, was built in the 1960s, but has recently been expanded and offers all the services of the most modern spas.
3. Levico Terme, in Valsugana. Levico Terme, in Trentino, is one of the oldest spas in Italy. Beloved by Princess Sissi, it hosts numerous spas and spas, including the famous Imperial Grand Hotel, the ancient summer residence of the Austrian imperial house .
4. Terme di Saturnia, in Tuscany. The Terme di Saturnia offer a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, far from the chaos and stress of everyday life. We advise you to choose the complete wellness program, which includes relaxing massages, beauty treatments with mud and thermal baths.
5. Thermal baths of Budapest, Hungary. If you want to celebrate Valentine’s Day abroad, we recommend the Budapest Baths, among the most famous in the world. The capital is home to many spas, the most famous are the Baths Gellert and Szechenyi Spa.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Goldenrod: the properties and uses of Solidago virga-aurea
What is the goldenrod used for? Natural remedy used mainly for urinary tract diseases, it boasts many other properties. Natural...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Lamb with artichokes: how delicious
Stewed lamb with artichokes, olives and bay leaf is a second course of the Italian tradition to be prepared for...
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed