The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and equally tasty.
Vegan sugar-free chestnuts with orange peel is a tasty dessert with a not very sweet taste.
The vegan castagnaccio is excellent at the end of a meal but also at breakfast or as a snack . This recipe, like the traditional one, does not contain gluten but only delicious chestnut flour and dried fruit, which will make this quick dessert with an indescribably good taste: it will be a feast of flavor.
Vegan chestnut preparation
- First put the raisins to soak in water in order to find them soft at the right time.
- Then proceed with the preparation of the vegan castagnaccio by assembling all the dry ingredients in a large bowl first: chestnut flour, cocoa and a pinch of cinnamon, mixing them together.
- Immediately afterwards, slowly add the liquids or natural water and soy milk, turning with a hand whisk, taking care not to leave lumps.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 200 ° C.
- When you have obtained a mixture with a soft and uniform consistency, add the pine nuts (walnuts or hazelnuts are also perfect) then the well-squeezed raisins, rosemary and finally a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare the baking sheet with kitchen paper and grease it with a little oil well distributed with a kitchen paper.
- Pour the mixture which must have a height of about 1/2 cm , sprinkle with a little extra virgin olive oil and bake for about 30 minutes .
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is ready when you see a crust on its surface. If you also love chestnuts then try the classic version of castagnaccio .
This rustic dessert can be kept intact and delicious for a maximum of 1-2 days in the refrigerator. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Health5 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it