Vegan apple pie with Thermomix, an alternative preparation to the version with butter and eggs that will allow you to enjoy a light dessert.
Here is the recipe for vegan apple pie with Thermomix, a tasty pie that will not make you regret the traditional preparation and that will allow you to enjoy a healthy and delicious dessert. The version we present to you has nothing to envy to the taste of the traditional recipe: it has the same main ingredients and a simplicity in preparation due to the help of the Thermomix, which will allow you to bring to the table a delicious and quick to prepare dessert, also suitable as a dessert for breakfast. Shall we try it together?
Preparation of the recipe for vegan apple pie with Thermomix
- Prepare the apples by washing them with plenty of fresh water, peel them and cut them into small pieces , leaving them in water and lemon juice to prevent them from blackening.
- While the apples are resting, place the sugar in the jug together with the oil and milk, stirring for 30 seconds at speed. 4.
- Now incorporate the flour, baking powder and grated lemon zest, operating for 30 seconds at the same speed.
- When the mixture seems homogeneous , add the apple cubes and walnut kernels and let the Thermomix go to speed. 1 for 20 seconds.
- Now that the dough is ready, transfer it to a pan that you have greased with oil and a little flour and bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Remember to do the toothpick test before turning off the oven and once outside, sprinkle plenty of icing sugar.
Soft vegan apple pie with Thermomix: here are the best variations
In addition to the classic recipe for veg apple pie without eggs, butter and animal milk, there are some really interesting variations , let’s talk about the apple pie with yogurt without eggs and butter. You can prepare it using the same ingredients, replacing only the milk yogurt in the same quantities. The taste of yogurt can be apple, but also walnut, almond or vanilla to make it sweeter and spicier. If you want to completely eliminate milk , even vegetable milk , try using natural mineral water which will give a less strong but equally good taste. In case you want to try a super natural sugar-free apple pie, use the ingredients of the basic recipe indicated above, adding only the juice of half an orange, put in the oven and bake at 160 ° C for 40 minutes . The result? Very good!
The soft vegan apple pie with Thermomix is a sweet vegan recipe that can be kept for about 5 days in a dry place, away from sources of heat or light, covered with a cloth or placed in a special container for sweets. Better to avoid freezing it or storing it in the fridge because it would lose its soft consistency and the typical scent of apples and sugar.
If, on the other hand, you want to try the apple pie with the traditional recipe, follow our preparation of the creamy and vegan apple pie !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...