A nice sandwich for a packed lunch or in the office, healthy and tasty: vegan burger with chickpea omelette with vegetables.
The vegan burger with chickpea omelette with vegetables is nothing more than a good stuffed sandwich, rather than with a classic minced meat burger or with an egg omelette, with a so-called farifrittata, or an omelette made with chickpea flour. It deceives the eye, because the chickpea flour gives this omelette the look of eggs, but the palate will not be fooled because it is still very good .
Preparation of the vegan burger with chickpea omelette and vegetables
- To prepare your vegan burger, start grating both the small courgette and the carrot with a grater with medium holes.
- Chop the red onion with a knife and then mix all the vegetables, adding a pinch of salt and then a few leaves of rocket or parsley to flavor everything.
- Mix the chickpea flour with 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a bowl.
- Add, gradually, just enough water, and stir continuously to avoid lumps, until the batter is similar to beaten eggs, with respect to the consistency.
- Salt to taste and then add the vegetables that you have first grated and chopped to this sort of batter.
- Grease a pan with extra virgin olive oil, then pour the mixture and cook on both sides.
- Divide the chickpea omelette with vegetables into four portions and then stuff your sandwiches with it.
- Top with two green salad leaves and two tomato slices each and serve for a packed lunch or alternative office lunch.
If you want something similar, and always veg, you can also make a classic vegan farifrittata to fill the sandwich, in fact the chickpeas are highly satiating and you will not risk being left hungry.
We recommend consuming the sandwich during the day and, if you decide to take it to work, you can keep it wrapped in aluminum foil. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!