A nice sandwich for a packed lunch or in the office, healthy and tasty: vegan burger with chickpea omelette with vegetables.
The vegan burger with chickpea omelette with vegetables is nothing more than a good stuffed sandwich, rather than with a classic minced meat burger or with an egg omelette, with a so-called farifrittata, or an omelette made with chickpea flour. It deceives the eye, because the chickpea flour gives this omelette the look of eggs, but the palate will not be fooled because it is still very good .
Preparation of the vegan burger with chickpea omelette and vegetables
- To prepare your vegan burger, start grating both the small courgette and the carrot with a grater with medium holes.
- Chop the red onion with a knife and then mix all the vegetables, adding a pinch of salt and then a few leaves of rocket or parsley to flavor everything.
- Mix the chickpea flour with 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a bowl.
- Add, gradually, just enough water, and stir continuously to avoid lumps, until the batter is similar to beaten eggs, with respect to the consistency.
- Salt to taste and then add the vegetables that you have first grated and chopped to this sort of batter.
- Grease a pan with extra virgin olive oil, then pour the mixture and cook on both sides.
- Divide the chickpea omelette with vegetables into four portions and then stuff your sandwiches with it.
- Top with two green salad leaves and two tomato slices each and serve for a packed lunch or alternative office lunch.
If you want something similar, and always veg, you can also make a classic vegan farifrittata to fill the sandwich, in fact the chickpeas are highly satiating and you will not risk being left hungry.
We recommend consuming the sandwich during the day and, if you decide to take it to work, you can keep it wrapped in aluminum foil. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...