For those who love to eat healthy, here are the delicious vegan crepes with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel. The easy and 100% veg recipe to try and be amazed.
Don’t give up on a fabulous dish, even if you don’t eat eggs and milk by-products; this is why we decided to offer you vegan crepes with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel, which can serve as both a first course and a second course; even if they require some time, for the preparation of the various ingredients, it is really worth it.
Preparation of vegan mushroom crepes with bechamel sauce
- To prepare your vegan crepes with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel, first start with the crepes.
- In a bowl, pour 250 g of 00 flour into a bowl, and pouring the milk slowly (500 ml), work the mixture with a hand whisk.
- Still flush, pour the extra virgin olive oil, then add a little salt and turmeric or saffron to give the crepes the yellow color.
- When the mixture is very smooth, cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge.
- Subsequently, after having heated a pan or a crepe maker, cook the crepes, calculating that each ladle of mixture will correspond to a crepe.
- Now switch to the soy béchamel . The procedure is the same as for a normal béchamel : first melt the butter in a saucepan, then pour in the remaining flour and mix everything .
- Once the soy milk (the remaining half liter) has been heated, pour into the roux and let it thicken over the heat, seasoning with salt and nutmeg.
- Last step , the mushrooms. Peel them, cut them into small pieces and cook them in a pan with garlic and oil, season with salt and pepper and when cooked, add the finely chopped fresh parsley.
- Stuff the crepes with a mixture of mushrooms and a little béchamel, then make them into bundles , sprinkle with more béchamel and bake for about ten minutes.
- Serve your vegan crepes with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel hot.
If you have intolerant friends, you can also try the recipe for gluten-free crepes , you will not regret it.
The recipe for vegan crepes stuffed with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel can be kept for about 2 days in the refrigerator, inside a special food container with lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...