For those who love to eat healthy, here are the delicious vegan crepes with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel. The easy and 100% veg recipe to try and be amazed.
Don’t give up on a fabulous dish, even if you don’t eat eggs and milk by-products; this is why we decided to offer you vegan crepes with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel, which can serve as both a first course and a second course; even if they require some time, for the preparation of the various ingredients, it is really worth it.
Preparation of vegan mushroom crepes with bechamel sauce
- To prepare your vegan crepes with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel, first start with the crepes.
- In a bowl, pour 250 g of 00 flour into a bowl, and pouring the milk slowly (500 ml), work the mixture with a hand whisk.
- Still flush, pour the extra virgin olive oil, then add a little salt and turmeric or saffron to give the crepes the yellow color.
- When the mixture is very smooth, cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge.
- Subsequently, after having heated a pan or a crepe maker, cook the crepes, calculating that each ladle of mixture will correspond to a crepe.
- Now switch to the soy béchamel . The procedure is the same as for a normal béchamel : first melt the butter in a saucepan, then pour in the remaining flour and mix everything .
- Once the soy milk (the remaining half liter) has been heated, pour into the roux and let it thicken over the heat, seasoning with salt and nutmeg.
- Last step , the mushrooms. Peel them, cut them into small pieces and cook them in a pan with garlic and oil, season with salt and pepper and when cooked, add the finely chopped fresh parsley.
- Stuff the crepes with a mixture of mushrooms and a little béchamel, then make them into bundles , sprinkle with more béchamel and bake for about ten minutes.
- Serve your vegan crepes with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel hot.
If you have intolerant friends, you can also try the recipe for gluten-free crepes , you will not regret it.
The recipe for vegan crepes stuffed with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel can be kept for about 2 days in the refrigerator, inside a special food container with lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...