Vegan crumbled with jam, a delicious dessert suitable for those who do not want to use eggs, butter or milk. Here is the recipe!
The crumbled pastry is a classic of pastry and below we offer it in the version without butter, milk, eggs or other ingredients of animal origin and with a delicious filling of jam to taste. Preparing an excellent vegan crumble is really simple, the base is made with wholemeal flour, brown sugar, yeast, seed oil and water. For the filling you can use jams or marmalades to taste.
Preparation of the vegan crumbled with jam
- Sift the flour together with the sugar directly into a large bowl, add the baking powder and mix well.
- Continue adding the water and oil then knead the dough directly with your hands in order to obtain a very compact dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Take the dough back and knead it for a few moments with your hands then divide it into two equal parts .
- Place one of the two portions between two sheets of baking paper and roll out with a rolling pin to obtain a disc with which you will line a tart mold, crush with your hands making it adhere well to the edges.
- Pour the strawberry jam into the disc then crumble the rest of the dough onto the jam. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for 35-40 minutes .
- When cooked, remove from the oven and let it cool before serving.
Alternatively, you can make vegan ginger muffins .
We recommend storing this quick and easy cake for a maximum of 2-3 days in a cool, dry place away from sources of light or heat, preferably under a glass bell jar. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...