Vegan crumbled with jam, a delicious dessert suitable for those who do not want to use eggs, butter or milk. Here is the recipe!
The crumbled pastry is a classic of pastry and below we offer it in the version without butter, milk, eggs or other ingredients of animal origin and with a delicious filling of jam to taste. Preparing an excellent vegan crumble is really simple, the base is made with wholemeal flour, brown sugar, yeast, seed oil and water. For the filling you can use jams or marmalades to taste.
Preparation of the vegan crumbled with jam
- Sift the flour together with the sugar directly into a large bowl, add the baking powder and mix well.
- Continue adding the water and oil then knead the dough directly with your hands in order to obtain a very compact dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Take the dough back and knead it for a few moments with your hands then divide it into two equal parts .
- Place one of the two portions between two sheets of baking paper and roll out with a rolling pin to obtain a disc with which you will line a tart mold, crush with your hands making it adhere well to the edges.
- Pour the strawberry jam into the disc then crumble the rest of the dough onto the jam. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for 35-40 minutes .
- When cooked, remove from the oven and let it cool before serving.
Alternatively, you can make vegan ginger muffins .
We recommend storing this quick and easy cake for a maximum of 2-3 days in a cool, dry place away from sources of light or heat, preferably under a glass bell jar. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...