A dessert at the end of a meal or for breakfast that is perfect for those who do not eat eggs and milk: vegan kiwi cake with vegetable milk cream and cocoa.
Good, greedy and vegetable: this is the recipe for the vegan cake with kiwi and vegetable milk and cocoa cream. It is a shortcrust pastry base, filled with a veg chocolate cream and topped with an expanse of kiwi that give the dessert that sour note that manages to make the cake perfect from all points of view (and for anyone). Maybe you are not very convinced of the taste ? In reality we were also skeptical, but a bite was enough to change our mind and we are sure it will happen to you too!
Let’s go prepare the dessert in the kitchen!
P reparation of the vegan vegetable pie with kiwi and chocolate cream
- To prepare your vegan kiwi cake with vegetable milk and cocoa cream, first knead the pastry for the base.
- Then mix the flour with the sugar , which you will have first dissolved in the sunflower oil.
- Add the untreated lemon zest, the teaspoon of baking powder and then just enough water or vegetable milk to mix everything.
- Let it rest for half an hour in the fridge and then roll out into a tart mold .
- Switch to the cream: pour the hazelnut milk into a saucepan, then add the granulated sugar, bitter cocoa, vanilla or hazelnut extract.
- Sprinkle in the cornstarch or flour 00 and then mix everything over a low heat, until the cream has thickened.
- Bake the vegan shortcrust pastry base in the oven at 180 ° C for the time necessary for browning.
- Only when the base is cold, pour the cocoa cream inside.
- Complete with slices of kiwi.
This tart can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and under a special bell for sweets. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...