A dessert at the end of a meal or for breakfast that is perfect for those who do not eat eggs and milk: vegan kiwi cake with vegetable milk cream and cocoa.
Good, greedy and vegetable: this is the recipe for the vegan cake with kiwi and vegetable milk and cocoa cream. It is a shortcrust pastry base, filled with a veg chocolate cream and topped with an expanse of kiwi that give the dessert that sour note that manages to make the cake perfect from all points of view (and for anyone). Maybe you are not very convinced of the taste ? In reality we were also skeptical, but a bite was enough to change our mind and we are sure it will happen to you too!
Let’s go prepare the dessert in the kitchen!
P reparation of the vegan vegetable pie with kiwi and chocolate cream
- To prepare your vegan kiwi cake with vegetable milk and cocoa cream, first knead the pastry for the base.
- Then mix the flour with the sugar , which you will have first dissolved in the sunflower oil.
- Add the untreated lemon zest, the teaspoon of baking powder and then just enough water or vegetable milk to mix everything.
- Let it rest for half an hour in the fridge and then roll out into a tart mold .
- Switch to the cream: pour the hazelnut milk into a saucepan, then add the granulated sugar, bitter cocoa, vanilla or hazelnut extract.
- Sprinkle in the cornstarch or flour 00 and then mix everything over a low heat, until the cream has thickened.
- Bake the vegan shortcrust pastry base in the oven at 180 ° C for the time necessary for browning.
- Only when the base is cold, pour the cocoa cream inside.
- Complete with slices of kiwi.
This tart can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and under a special bell for sweets. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...