Ingredients and recipe to prepare a vegan mushroom soup, completely vegetarian and perfect as a seasonal dish!
The vegan mushroom soup is a unique dish with a typical autumn flavor, a real comfort food for those who love recipes of this type. Being completely free of animal proteins, this delicious soup is also suitable for those who prefer a vegan or vegetarian diet. The combination of fresh champignon mushrooms and dried porcini previously soaked gives the soup a unique taste.
Preparation of the vegan champignon mushroom soup
- Put the dried porcini mushrooms in a bowl, cover with hot water and leave to rehydrate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean the champignon mushrooms, remove the most damaged and earthy parts. Clean them with a damp cloth or run them quickly under running cold water.
- Cut the mushrooms into strips then peel the garlic and onion and chop finely.
- Pour a couple of tablespoons of olive oil into the bottom of a pan, put it on the stove and add the chopped garlic and onion .
- Sauté for a couple of minutes then add the champignon mushrooms cut into strips.
- Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes then add the chopped parsley and the boiling broth .
- When the champignon mushrooms are tender, add the drained porcini mushrooms, taking care, however, to filter them from their soaking liquid. Add some of this liquid to the broth.
- When cooked, turn off the heat and blend everything with the help of an immersion blender and put it back on the heat.
- In a saucepan, prepare a mixture with a tablespoon of oil and the flour, mix well, put it on the heat and let it thicken so as to obtain a sort of roux .
- Add the mixture thus obtained to the mushroom cream and leave the cream on the heat until it is nice dense.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately, bon appetit!
Alternatively, we recommend the recipe for risotto with mushrooms and broccoli .
This soup is delicious as soon as it is ready , if you do not finish it, keep it in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day in a special food container with lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison