Pad Thai is a traditional Thai dish that combines the taste of noodles and condiments with typical oriental spices, an easy and full-flavored recipe.
Among the best known typical Thai dishes, Pad Thai is an easy recipe to make but at the same time really tasty and full of aromas , and it is a first course that is cooked with noodles, a typically oriental pasta with an elongated shape, similar to our vermicelli. Pad Thai is certainly one of the most popular ways of cooking noodles, but it also offers the possibility of varying the choice of ingredients. Today, for example, we will make a vegan Pad Thai, focusing mainly on the texture of the vegetables and the aromatic scents of the spices, moving away a little from the Pad Thai of the original recipe .
Let’s go see how to cook noodles!
Preparation of vegan Pad Thai
- Put a pot of water on the fire, where you will cook the noodles.
- Meanwhile, cut the zucchini and carrots into thin strips and sauté them in a pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Season the vegetables with salt, pepper, soy sauce and ginger, and sauté them over high heat for a few more minutes, trying to keep their crunchy consistency .
- Dip the noodles in boiling salted water and while you wait, mix the red curry paste with the coconut milk in a small bowl.
- Once the noodles are ready, toss them in a pan with the coconut milk mixed with the curry, toasted almonds and chopped parsley.
- Serve grating a little more fresh ginger . Enjoy your meal!
If you liked these noodles and want to experiment, don’t miss the original Pad Thai recipe .
This easy and 100% VEG first course can be kept for up to 1 day in the refrigerator, well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...