Pad Thai is a traditional Thai dish that combines the taste of noodles and condiments with typical oriental spices, an easy and full-flavored recipe.
Among the best known typical Thai dishes, Pad Thai is an easy recipe to make but at the same time really tasty and full of aromas , and it is a first course that is cooked with noodles, a typically oriental pasta with an elongated shape, similar to our vermicelli. Pad Thai is certainly one of the most popular ways of cooking noodles, but it also offers the possibility of varying the choice of ingredients. Today, for example, we will make a vegan Pad Thai, focusing mainly on the texture of the vegetables and the aromatic scents of the spices, moving away a little from the Pad Thai of the original recipe .
Let’s go see how to cook noodles!
Preparation of vegan Pad Thai
- Put a pot of water on the fire, where you will cook the noodles.
- Meanwhile, cut the zucchini and carrots into thin strips and sauté them in a pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Season the vegetables with salt, pepper, soy sauce and ginger, and sauté them over high heat for a few more minutes, trying to keep their crunchy consistency .
- Dip the noodles in boiling salted water and while you wait, mix the red curry paste with the coconut milk in a small bowl.
- Once the noodles are ready, toss them in a pan with the coconut milk mixed with the curry, toasted almonds and chopped parsley.
- Serve grating a little more fresh ginger . Enjoy your meal!
If you liked these noodles and want to experiment, don’t miss the original Pad Thai recipe .
This easy and 100% VEG first course can be kept for up to 1 day in the refrigerator, well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...