Get inspired by the vegan persimmon cake recipe to pamper your family! The easy steps and two variations.
Autumn is coming and brings with it many recipes based on its seasonal fruit par excellence: persimmon. Below we offer you a delicious recipe for a snack break of pure sweetness . Very soft and delicious, the vegan persimmon cake is perfect for any occasion, as well as to take away that desire for sweet that comes so suddenly.
With a few simple steps you can create a special dessert that will amaze your guests with colors and scents. So equip yourself with a couple of ripe persimmons , a great desire for sweetness and a half hour wait to prepare this very soft recipe.
Preparation of the vegan persimmon cake
- Start with the preparation of the persimmons, then wash them and remove the peel .
- Pour the pulp into a bowl and blend with an immersion blender, until you get a homogeneous puree.
- Then sift the two flours and the yeast into a container to prevent lumps from forming.
- Now add liquid ingredients such as oil and soy milk to the persimmon puree.
- Mix the mixture well with the help of a whisk.
- Also add the dry mixture sieved previously.
- Mix everything carefully until you get a smooth and homogeneous cream.
- Preheat the static oven to 180 ° C.
- Meanwhile, pour the mixture into a circular mold and cover the surface with slices of almonds.
- In a hot oven, cook for about 40 minutes .
- At the end of the time, check that the cake is cooked and finally take it out of the oven.
- Let it cool before serving.
The two even tastier variations of the light dessert with persimmons
Below we also offer two variants: one to meet special needs, while the other to give an extra touch of taste to the recipe described above.
First of all let’s talk about the gluten-free vegan persimmon cake. To make this variant you simply have to replace the flour 00 with that of rice , maintaining the same dosages. Obviously, the yeast will also need to be replaced with a suitable one. The procedure is the same, however the result will be even softer, thanks to the use of rice flour.
Let’s move on to the tasty version: the vegan persimmon and chocolate cake. In this recipe almost everything remains unchanged, it is enough to melt 50 g of dark chocolate and add them to the persimmon puree. The dessert will thus gain not only taste, but also color.
The vegan persimmon cake can be kept for a few days , the important thing is to leave it in a cool and dry place, preferably under the special bell for sweets.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!