Get inspired by the vegan persimmon cake recipe to pamper your family! The easy steps and two variations.
Autumn is coming and brings with it many recipes based on its seasonal fruit par excellence: persimmon. Below we offer you a delicious recipe for a snack break of pure sweetness . Very soft and delicious, the vegan persimmon cake is perfect for any occasion, as well as to take away that desire for sweet that comes so suddenly.
With a few simple steps you can create a special dessert that will amaze your guests with colors and scents. So equip yourself with a couple of ripe persimmons , a great desire for sweetness and a half hour wait to prepare this very soft recipe.
Preparation of the vegan persimmon cake
- Start with the preparation of the persimmons, then wash them and remove the peel .
- Pour the pulp into a bowl and blend with an immersion blender, until you get a homogeneous puree.
- Then sift the two flours and the yeast into a container to prevent lumps from forming.
- Now add liquid ingredients such as oil and soy milk to the persimmon puree.
- Mix the mixture well with the help of a whisk.
- Also add the dry mixture sieved previously.
- Mix everything carefully until you get a smooth and homogeneous cream.
- Preheat the static oven to 180 ° C.
- Meanwhile, pour the mixture into a circular mold and cover the surface with slices of almonds.
- In a hot oven, cook for about 40 minutes .
- At the end of the time, check that the cake is cooked and finally take it out of the oven.
- Let it cool before serving.
The two even tastier variations of the light dessert with persimmons
Below we also offer two variants: one to meet special needs, while the other to give an extra touch of taste to the recipe described above.
First of all let’s talk about the gluten-free vegan persimmon cake. To make this variant you simply have to replace the flour 00 with that of rice , maintaining the same dosages. Obviously, the yeast will also need to be replaced with a suitable one. The procedure is the same, however the result will be even softer, thanks to the use of rice flour.
Let’s move on to the tasty version: the vegan persimmon and chocolate cake. In this recipe almost everything remains unchanged, it is enough to melt 50 g of dark chocolate and add them to the persimmon puree. The dessert will thus gain not only taste, but also color.
The vegan persimmon cake can be kept for a few days , the important thing is to leave it in a cool and dry place, preferably under the special bell for sweets.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...