Pasta with red cabbage cream is a simple and colorful vegan dish, perfect for a dinner with friends in the name of lightness.
Today we prepare a colorful and fun dish, but above all rich in taste and flavor: pasta with red cabbage cream. This dish, suitable for those who follow a light diet, but also for vegans, is very simple to make, but if you are looking for a natural course, beautiful to look at and able to amaze your guests, it is undoubtedly what it does. for you!
Today we are going to make a delicate red cabbage cream with which we will season the pasta, and finally we will garnish everything with yellow tomatoes cut into rounds and chopped almonds, which will give the dish a crunchy note. Try it yourself at home, this vegan pasta will win you over from the first forkful!
Preparation of red cabbage cream pasta
- First, let’s see how to cook red cabbage: put the water on the stove and blanch the red cabbage, making sure you have washed it beforehand.
- Let it cook by adding a pinch of salt, and after about ten minutes drain it and let it rest.
- In the same water, dip the noodles and leave them to cook.
- At this point, take the red cabbage and cut it coarsely, then blend it with the vegetable cream, a drizzle of oil, pepper, salt and a handful of almonds.
- Add cooking water if the consistency is too thick.
- Heat the cabbage cream in a large pan, and once the pasta is cooked, stir it in a drizzle of oil and cooking water in a pan.
- Decorate the dish with a sprig of freshly boiled spinach, a few chopped almonds and a handful of black sesame seeds per serving. Enjoy your meal!
If you like this ingredient then don’t miss all our cabbage recipes !
This pasta dish is good as soon as it is ready , well blended and still hot. If you have some leftover, you can keep it in the refrigerator for up to one day , in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!