Sweet potato and beetroot quiche is a delicious vegan quiche, full of flavor and perfect for any occasion.
In today’s recipe we are going to prepare a fabulous sweet potato and beetroot quiche cake, a colorful and rich in taste dish , perfect both to serve as a single dish and as an appetizer.
Today’s is a vegan savory pie, which we are going to stuff with vegetables and a 100% VEG bechamel sauce. In short, try it yourself at home, with this cake you will bring taste and a lot of imagination to the table!
How to make vegan quiche with potatoes and beets
- Take the shortcrust pastry and roll it out on a lightly greased and floured cake pan. Prick the bottom with a fork to facilitate cooking.
- Take the potatoes and remove the skin, then blanch them in a saucepan filled with salted water. Allow a few minutes to pass, the time necessary for the potatoes to soften slightly.
- Once done, cut the potatoes into rings and set aside.
- Add the beets to the sweet potatoes, also cut into small slices .
- Now make a vegan béchamel: put the sifted flour with oil on the bottom of a saucepan and start turning to ensure that the oil is completely absorbed.
- When the color is deep yellow, add the soy milk , continuing to stir to thicken the sauce.
- Turn off the heat and add salt and nutmeg.
- In a bowl, mix the vegetables with the béchamel and also add a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- Turn everything and stuff the quiche.
- Bake the vegetable quiche in the oven for about 25 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C. Enjoy your meal!
If you like this preparation also try the classic quiche Lorraine !
This savory pie can be kept in the refrigerator for about 2 days , in a special food container with a lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison