All the secrets for an excellent vegan tzatziki sauce, the recipe that everyone agrees on.
When you feel like an aperitif or simply to accompany classic grilled vegetables or a boring salad, the vegan tzatziki recipe is just the thing for you. One of the easiest and fastest veg recipes, to save an evening with friends organized at the last minute or perfect on one of those days when you want to eat something different than usual. This version of the vegan tzatziki sauce uses soy yogurt so it is the ideal preparation even for those who are lactose intolerant . Now let’s see all the steps to make quick and easy recipes like that of vegan tzatziki.
Preparation of tzatziki sauce
- To prepare the vegan tzatziki sauce you have to start with the preparation of the cucumber. Take a potato peeler and remove the outer layer , then take a grater and, being patient, grate all the cucumber, paying attention to your fingers especially when you get to the final part.
- At this point, take the garlic clove and mash it in the garlic press. If you don’t have this tool at home, you can also use a teaspoon of garlic powder. In case you don’t like the taste of garlic very much, you can cut the clove in two halves, put it in the sauce to release the flavor and then eliminate it just before eating the vegan tzatziki sauce.
- Now switch to yogurt and in case you realize that it is too watery, you should let it strain. The ideal would be to put it in a cotton cloth with a bowl underneath and leave it in the fridge for about 8 hours .
- After the resting time you should see the watery part of the soy yogurt in the bowl and inside the cloth a much drier and denser mixture, ideal for yogurt sauces of many vegan recipes. Obviously this step is not mandatory but recommended in case you want a more full-bodied vegan tzatziki.
- Take a bowl, pour in the soy yogurt, grated cucumber, minced garlic clove, a pinch of salt, ground pepper, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients with a spoon and leave to rest in the fridge for 2 hours .
- Pick up your tzatziki sauce and enjoy one of the easiest and fastest recipes ever.
And that’s it, we recommend combining it with the famous and timelesspita .
The vegan tzatziki can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days, well covered with a sheet of cling film.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition