If you are looking for an amazing and vegetarian second course, the black cabbage burger is the right recipe for you. Here’s how it is prepared!
Black cabbage is a little known and little used vegetable. We hear about it especially for the recipe of the Tuscan ribollita where, together with the beans, it gives rise to a sensational first course. But what about making black cabbage burgers? By now, veggie burgers have been abundantly cleared of customs and no longer represent a culinary taboo.
If you add to this the fact that you will be able to eat (and feed) a little more vegetables, there is no excuse. We have prepared very few ingredients: white bread soaked in milk, eggs and Parmesan cheese to taste. In short, there are really no excuses. The choice is yours whether to serve it alone on the plate, with a side dish of your choice, or in a sandwich. Ready to cook?
How to make the black cabbage burger recipe
- First, wash the kale leaves thoroughly under running water.
- Remove the hard central rib of the cabbage and put it in a pan with a drizzle of oil and the clove of garlic .
- Add salt, cover with a lid and let it go for a few minutes, just long enough for it to wilt.
- Then remove the lid and evaporate any vegetation water.
- While the cabbage is cooking, soak the slices of bread in the milk.
- Squeeze them with your hands and transfer them to a mixer.
- Also add the cooked cabbage, the egg , the Parmesan , a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper and blend.
- You can adjust the consistency by adding some breadcrumbs if necessary, a little at a time.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator .
- Form 8 vegetarian burgers and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with a drizzle of oil and cook at 200 ° C for 15 minutes , turning them halfway through cooking.
- Serve your burgers once they have cooled.
This is certainly not the only recipe with black cabbage that you can prepare. We mentioned the ribollita, but what about the black cabbage pesto? It is perfect for seasoning pasta!
You can keep the burgers in the refrigerator for 2 days in an airtight container. Alternatively, once cooked, they can be stored in the freezer . They will keep in this way for up to 3 months and when needed, without defrosting them, it will be sufficient to pass them back in the oven or in a pan.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...