On its own as a dessert or to fill cakes and sweet rolls: the orange cream with the Thermomix is not only delicious but also incredibly versatile.
You cannot understand the potential of the Thermomix until you try it: until then, in fact, we tend to look at it with suspicion, thinking that it is just a simple appliance that is a bit expensive. Yet when you find yourself preparing your recipes, sweet and savory , such as orange cream with the Thermomix, everything will be clearer.
In fact, the risk of many preparations is that of obtaining a wrong consistency. You will also have a lumpy or too liquid cream that you have not been able to remedy. Here, with the orange custard with the Thermomix this cannot happen: precise ingredients and coded steps are the key to the success of the recipe. Once ready you just have to decide how to serve it: alone with some biscuits or to fill pies and sweet rolls.
How to prepare the orange cream recipe with the Thermomix
- First make sure you buy organic and untreated oranges as we will use the zest. Remove the latter with a potato peeler, being careful not to detach the white part.
- Transfer the zest and sugar to the mixing bowl and blend 15 sec. speed 10.
- With a kitchen spatula, collect all the powders on the bottom.
- Add the egg yolks , milk and flour and cook for 7 min. 90 ° C speed 4.
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges and add it to the cream, continuing to cook for 4 min. 90 ° C speed 4.
- Pour the ready-made cream into a bowl, cover it with contact film to prevent a patina from forming and transfer it to the refrigerator for at least an hour before using it.
Don’t have a Thermomix? Do not worry, the orange custard is easy to prepare even without and our recipe will help you.
The orange cream can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, well covered with plastic wrap. If at the time of use it should have firmed up too much, you can blend it with an immersion mixer to restore its creaminess.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison