After a swim in the pool or during a shower, water may remain in the ears, a common problem. But how to get rid of it? Here are some completely natural remedies!
Water in the ears is a widespread phenomenon: it can happen during a swim in the sea, in the pool or simply during a shower. Usually the annoyance passes quickly, but when the problem continues, it means that the water has remained blocked in the ears and we must necessarily intervene .
In addition to causing pain and impaired hearing ability, water can cause serious damage such as inflammation . But intervening is simple, although we recommend that you contact an expert in this sector. Here are also some natural remedies to get rid of them.
Water in the ears: what to do?
– Force of gravity. The first remedy is to try to force gravity. Then bend your head and apply pressure with your hand for a few seconds. Leave and wait for the water to come out completely from the ear.
– Chew. Chewing can also help in cases like these. The movements act on the ear and help the canal get rid of the water that has been “trapped”.
– Olive oil. One of the most popular grandmother’s remedies, to free the ears from water: just heat a small amount of olive oil, insert it in a dropper and pour it drop by drop (about 2-3) into the ear. You must keep your head tilted and remain in this position for at least 10 minutes.
– Warm compress. Super recommended remedy to help open the Eustachian tube, or the duct that connects the middle ear to the pharynx. Take a bowl of hot water and dip a towel. Wring it out well and place it on your ear for about 30 seconds. All always with an inclined head.
– Hair dryer. To evaporate the water from the ear, turn on the hairdryer with hot air and low flow, and place it not too close to the ear. After a few minutes, tilt your head and wait for the water to come out.
– Steam. The suffumigi technique is also useful in this circumstance. The steam helps to open the Eustachian tube and releases it from the water.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fresh and perfect for summer, here is the tomato salad with tuna and feta
In ten minutes you will have a rich and tasty dish ready, perfect for the summer. We are talking about...
Nasal shower: what it is and how it works
The nasal douche is a form of nasal irrigation useful for preventing seasonal ailments. Let's find out how it works....
Summer savory pie with tomatoes, peppers and cheese… a real treat!
Summer savory pie: a recipe not to be missed to prepare an excellent summer single dish. Also excellent cold for...
Who is Demna Gvasalia, the Georgian designer at the head of Balenciaga
One of the most talented designer in the fashion industry, Demna Gvasalia has rewritten the rules of the fashion system,...
Pork ribs with sauce: an easy and really tasty recipe
The recipe of the spikes with sauce is perfect for those looking for a different second course of meat or...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?